Chapter 3

I wake up to my alarm ringing. I shut it up and get a hold of my phone. I get a straight message from Liam saying he will pick me up today for school. I reply as a okay and close my phone.

I walk up to my closet and decide to wear a whit tanktop and a black jeans with a black Cardigan. I then go and use the bathroom. I brush my teeth and head outside and change my clothes.

Its already 8. I straighten my hair then curl the bottom. I apply a little bit of make up then check my phone for the time as Liams name pops up. "Get out" i read it and dont reply. I wear my white sneakers and put my phone in my back pocket and head out.

"Bye mum. Bye dad" i call out and leave.

"which car?" One of the driver asks. "No need. Im going with a friend" i smile. "Thank you" i yell and exit.

I get into the passenger seat and put the seat belt on. "Heyyy" i grin. "hi" he smiles. Its been a week since Liam and Jades break up. "You had to talk?" he asks. V

"moved on?" i ask hoping for a no. "Yes. No well if i be honest no. I dont even know why I ended it" he sighs taking a turn.

"Talk it out then. She would accept you without thinking about it, trust me" i smile and he nods.

"Im sorry for what happened yesterday night" Liam says. "wait. What happened?" i look at him. "You and Zayn..." he starts off.

"Its aighhttt. Doesnt matter as long as i dont fall back in his arms again" we laugh.

He parks his car in the university's parking lot and we start walking up to the school entrance.

I skip up before him and hug my friends. "Sooo. Heard you and Zayn huh" Lisa laughs. "Huh what" Liam comes up.

"Took her home that day" Lisa smiles at Liam. My eyes trail off to Jade as she turns around and is about to leave, but Liam grabs her by the arm back to him.

"Liam" she whispers really low. I show a hand to all of them so we can leave.

"Oh Lex. Your credit card" Sarah pulls it out. I take it from her and place it in my phone case.

"Why did you guys go without us, at least we couldve have dinner with, uh, Zayn" Lisa says with gloomy eyes.

"So yall's dinner couldve been ruined too?" i roll my eyes "regretted it"

"Louis" Rashel yells i look forward as he turns around and comes towards us. Rashel gives him a hug and as Louis lets her go he faces us. "Where Jade at?" he smiles

"With Liam" Lisa answers.

"Just gonna skip second. Wanna join me" he winks at Rashel. "Sure" she nods.

"Uhm this is very awkward. So like yeah. Bye? Where is Harry by the way?" Sarah says.

"I dont know. Oh at Zayn's locker" he says.

Sarah pulls me away from them and drags me all the way towards the last row of lockers.

I look ahead and see Harry and Zayn sorta talking - yelling. She stops at least 10 lockers away from them and faces me.

"What Sarah" I say. "Call Harry for me. Please" She says. "Lexi... I thought you left what happened in the past and i thought what Zayn said didnt matter" she smirks.

"Fine" i walk forward as i start hearing what Harry is saying. "Nah mate" Zayn says. "i said.. You GOTTA say SORRy to her cmon man. She-" i cut Harry off by tapping his back.

"Uh Lexi" he smiles. "Hi" i give him a hug. "Who needs a sorry" I laugh. "hmm you" he shakes his head and looks at Zayn.

"About?" i raise my eyebrows. "Exactly, she doesnt even remember" Zayn rolls his eyes. "Mm okay" Harry says.

"Harry, Sarahs calling you" i say. "Back there"

He nods and goes towards her. I turn around and start walking. "Keep pretending you dont care" Zayn says.

I turn around and stare at him. "I do not pretend" i say. "sure" he laughs.

He is so annoying. Ugh.

"Whatever you say wont matter because you don't matter" i speak up.

He takes steps closer to me as i start backing up, i stop as my back hits a locker but he still doesnt stop.

"You sure?" he leans on me. "yes" i confidently say. He leans his face in but changes the direction. My heart rate increases and so does my breathing rate.

His mouth brushes against my ear. Suddenly i hear a phone click. I push him away from me and look around. People are staring at the both of us. I quickly fix my hair and decide to leave as Zayn calls again. "We already saw that" he says.

"Shut up Zayn" i keep walking.

I find my way around the corner and fasten up my speed.

I enter Chemistry and pass back a smile to the guy sitting up front. I go all the way back and sit behind Lisa. "wassup Alex" Lisa laughs.

"Nothin Mona Lisa" i roll my eyes.