Aizawa & Present Mic

"Class is finally over!" Izuku smiled. Gripping his backpack in glee.

Uraraka looked at him and shook her head. "You look so happy about it." 

Izuku stopped in his tracks. Was he giving off the feeling that he didn't like class? It's not that he didn't like class, it's just that he really wanted to get out today and-

"Izuku, you're rambling again." Todoroki cut him off.

"Oh." He went red. "Was I?"

Todoroki nods. Izuku watched as he slid a hand into his pocket in the usual cool Todoroki way.

"Midoriya, do you have your project paper?" Iida asked while looking through his own papers. They were all ordered by class, then colour-coded by subject.

Izuku went blank, immediately he ripped off his backpack and went through his things. He didn't have the project for Present Mic! 

Uraraka laughed while Todoroki chuckled. 

"Come on, let's go get it." He took Izuku by the wrist and started to steer him back towards the school. 

"See you guys later!" Uraraka yelled before picking up conversation about All Might's homework of the day to Iida.

Izuku waved to them before doing a 180 and rushing to stand next to Todoroki. With a small smile he looked up at him. It felt really nice to be with him. Just the two of them, the calm spring breeze, and the comfortable silence. Just being with his boyfriend made him happy.

"Do you know where you left it?" Todoroki turned to him. The more Izuku thought about it the less he knew where it was. The multicoloured boy chuckled softly. "Since you don't, where do you remember having it last?"

The blank face returned to Izuku, in his cute little broccoli boi way.

Todoroki shook his head softly as he thought about where his little one could've left it. "You really are quite a handful Izuku."

Izuku looked down quickly, attempting to hide his red face. Yet he couldn't hide his red ears that alerted Todoroki. 

"Come." The fandom's flag of Canada grabbed his hand and pulled him to the classroom of 1-A. "Do the papers on your desk mean anything to you?"

Deku looked up and noticed a stack of papers on his desk, his name at the top of them in green marker. He cheered and ran over to his desk. Scooping up the papers he dropped them into his backpack in a hurried manner. 

Todoroki gave a small smile at Izukus antics. Izuku always does the most spontaneous things in the most expected way. It's quite the combo. As Todoroki thought that he noticed something. They were the only ones there. Yes they were the only ones in the room but as he glance to the hallway he noticed them being the only ones on the floor.

A small thought came to him and you know. When a Todoroki wants something. 

They get it.

Just as Izuku finished putting his papers into his backpack he felt a hand push his backpack away. And then he saw Todoroki put his own backpack down, the messenger bag that he has. He didn't say anything. Just let the older boy do what he wanted.

And the older boy did. He turned Izuku around and set him on the desk. Which he didn't even know why he let him! It's not that he didn't like it! It's just that it's intimidating sometimes and he doesn't know what Todoroki's gonna do sometimes and-

"Izuku."

He hid his face in his hands. He did it again. Why does he always ramble, seriously, he always ruins the best parts.

Todoroki rolled his eyes. Using one hand he lifted Izuku's face by chin making the eyes meet. The other hand took him by the tie and pulled him closer. Stopping an inch away from his. And he held it. Izuku had already closed his eyes, but Todoroki hadn't. He was taking in the view. Just looking at his cute little face.

Finally Midoriya couldn't take it anymore. He closed the distance himself. Pushing his own lips onto Shoto's. Shoto took the lead from there.

The way their lips fit together. The way their bodies moved. It was all so perfect. 

Izuku's hands went up to his hair, slightly pulling on it wit his hands. While Todoroki's hand. Heh. They went up Izuku's shirt. 

Canada licked at the bottom of his lip. Wanting entrance. But you know, Midoriya was being a little stubborn. I mean he had to wait for something he wanted. Todoroki could wait for something he wanted. 

So Todoroki waited and just continued the kiss in the mean time.

Ha - YOU THOUGHT!

No, Todoroki slammed him back on the desk. Pushing him to his back on the table. He ran his hand down to Izuku's thigh, holding it in place against him. 

Safe to say the next time Todoroki asked for entrance Izuku just let him in.

You know how earlier Shoto had figured out that they were the only ones on the floor? He was wrong.

Well I mean it wasn't his fault he didn't see Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa. They were in the other classroom. Present Mics to be exact.

The two glanced at Eraserheads classroom before moving on.

"I'm not surprised Midoriya's gay. He seemed like a sub first day I met the kid." Hizashi told Aizawa. 

Aizawa nodded as they walked toward the stairs. "Todoroki's always seemed like he had Daddy issues."

"Maybe he's into that stuff." Present Mic thought as he got a glare from Aizawa.

"Don't. I don't want any images of my students Sex Life."

Hizashi raised his hands in defense. "You brought it up!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy guess who's backkkkkk.

Yeah. This took forever. It was actually because of im_DeeJay that you got this chapter. I had completely forgot about this book and his comment made me go, WAIT I DID DO THAT.

So ye 2020. It's a hard year so far.

But I need someone to suggest the characters for the next chapter cause I have absolutely no idea who I want.

I was thinking like a Bakusquad thing sorta. Like Todoroki and Deku go to the mall and Kiri, Denki, Sero, Mina and maybe bakugou/jirou. But like bakugou would kinda just blow the group off and the group would just stalk Todoroki and Deku.

Just an idea cause I don't know if that should be the next chapter or like in a couple. 

So thanks for coming back to this lazy persons 2 year story! Byeeeeeeeeee

- Greek!!! :) :) :)

@ITSTHEYAOICLOUD @_smol_person_ Here's your Present Mic/Eraserhead chapter PEACE!