Momo & Ochaco

"Ochaco, do you still have the double headphone audio joint?" Momo asks Uraraka.

"Mmm hmm! Izuku has it right now. I'll go get it from him!"

Momo follows Uraraka up the stairs to the floor Midoriya's room was on. Thinking of rooms, Momo wondered if Todoroki was in his. She hadn't really seen him today and she was itching to talk to him.

Uraraka walked up to Midoriya's room opening it to something no one would expect. (Except the fangirls of course.)

Todoroki was sitting on Midoriya's bed with Midoriya in his lap. Midoriya's back was facing the door and the two had their faces really close together.

To put it bluntly.

They were kissing.

Momo stared in shock. No. this can't be happening, she thought. And. As if hearing her thoughts, Todoroki's eyes opened. His eyes stayed trained on Momo and Uraraka, while his hand went up Midoriya's shirt, and his lips slid down and started sucking Midoriya's neck. Sporting a small moan from Midoriya. Ensuring that this was very much real.

Todoroki's gaze stayed on the girls. With a look that said, "If you fuck this up, you're dead."

Momo reached over and closed the door with her and Ochaco outside the dorm. The two just stood there. Trying to sort out what they just saw.

"That didn't just happen. Please tell me that didn't just happen!" Ochaco exclaimed quietly.

"I'm not believing that happened. They have to be messing with us." Momo shook her head.

Quietly, they opened the dorm door, just enough to sees the boys.

Todoroki had his lips back on Midoriya's, and Midoriya had a very distinct hickey on his neck.

Todoroki's eyes had closed, but his hands were still up Midoriya's shirt, and Midoriya's hands were in Todoroki's hair.

Todoroki finally broke the kiss.

"W-why'd you stop?" Izuku pouted.

"I just remembered something I had to do," Todoroki said, putting Midoriya on the bed and fixing his shirt for him.

"But you're supposed to be tutoring me!"

"You've definitely done the extra credit." He got up and smoothed down his hair. "But you still haven't done you're homework yet." He patted Midoriya's head. "Send me a text once you're done."

Uraraka closed the door and pulled Momo to the other side of the door. Todoroki then opened and closed it. He motioned for them to follow him before turning a corner.

Momo and Uraraka looked at each other and ran after him. Todoroki had stopped at the end of the hallway.

"What happened in there!" Ochaco asks, right off the bat.

Todoroki's shrugged his shoulders. "We were kissing."

"When did this start? " Momo inquiries

"A few weeks after the Sports festival."

"Even after you beat the shit out of him?" Uraraka exclaimed.

He nods hesitantly.

"Does anyone else know about his? Do you're parents know about this?" Momo questioned.

"No. You two are the first."

"So you guys just meet up to make out?" Ochaco asked.

"Usually in his dorm."

"Well, that explains why Izuku keeps showing up with hickeys."

He's Gay. He's dating Midoriya... I won't ever get a chance at the love of my life. Momo conversed with herself. Kaminari, I will give you permission to play Despacito.

"Look, I need you two to keep quiet about this. Izuku hasn't been wanting to tell anyone because he's scared how your gonna react to it. And I don't want him to be freaking out right now."

Uraraka nods. "We'll keep it secret."

"Yaoyorozu, I'm gonna need your word." Todoroki turns to her.

Momo felt like his eyes went straight into her soul pleading her to not say anything about it.

"You've got it." Momo nods.

Todoroki lets out a breath of relief. "Thanks, guys." the corners of his mouth twitched upwards into a half smile.

Momo notices Todoroki's phone light up and points it out. He picks up the phone and reads the message.

"What's it say!" Uraraka smiles, standing on her tippy toes to try to look past Todoroki's shoulder.

"It's Izuku - "

" - Aw! You put hearts around his name!!"

"He's done with his homework. I told I'd teach him physics if he finished."

"Then go get him," Momo tells him.

Todoroki walks into the hallway and turns back to Momo. Thanks, evident in his eyes.

"I want pictures!" Uraraka calls after him.

"I would've never thought those two would get together. " Momo smiles.

"Well if you think about it. They are the cutest thing to happen!"

"Your right about one thing Ochaco. But where am I gonna get a double jointed headphone audio jack now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think requests is what it's called. But I'm taking requests for classmates to find out. 

Also! This is my first on going book! 

Thanks for reading!

Greek!!! :) :) :)