Chapter 13

Dan woke up to find Phil cuddled up to him. He thought about getting up but he had 2 valid reasons not to. One, it was warm, and two, he didn't want to wake Phil. Dan just stared at Phil's sleeping face for a while until his eyes of pure blue opened. "Good morning." He said sleepily with a smile. He leaned forward slightly until his lips met with Dan's.

He sighed happily after, but soon, Dan's smile drooped. Phil frowned. "What's wrong, Dan?" Dan breathed in steadily.

"Are we officially together? Are we public? Are we actually dating?" Dan asked. Phil smiled quickly and hovered over top of Dan.

"Yes," Phil said and kissed him. "Yes," and another kiss. "And yes."

Phil locked their lips and lowered himself down partly on top of Dan, cuddling again as they pulled away.

***

After a while, Phil and Dan finally dragged themselves out of bed, and into the kitchen, to find Chris making coffee, wearing a robe, and PJ poking him in attempt to get his attention. "Hurry up, I need caffeine!" Peej said jokingly. He stopped poking as he saw the ruffle-haired boys wave.

"Good morning guys." Dan said kindly.

"Morning fuckers. Want some coffee?" Chris asked and offered them each a cup.

***

The four were browsing Netflix, trying to decide what to watch. "Have you guys seen Lost?" he asked hopefully. Dan and Phil both nodded.

"Fucking amazing, eh?" Chris asked about the show. They nodded again.

"It's one of my favorite shows ever!" Phil chimed in.

PJ looked confused. "I've never seen it." he said with a small laugh.

Chris, Phil and Dan looked at PJ. "We're totally watching it." Dan said and they proceeded to have a Lost marathon.

~end~

A/N: I know I didn't hide that very well, but yes, I was promoting Lost. Hope you liked the chapter, excuse the boringness and spelling, its night and I have writers block. BYE :) x