Chapter 9

Dan and Phil were watching the next episode of Prison Break after school, cuddled up in a fuzzy blanket. Dan was lying in his usual position. On the couch with his legs spread out, and Phil lying in the space between his legs, his head on Dan's chest. He was happy and content. He had Phil in his arms. He slipped out of consciousness slowly and suddenly he was asleep.

***

Dan heard a flash noise and Phil suddenly sat up. "Mum! Delete that!!" he yelled. Dan's eyes flew open and he immediately sat up. Phil looked guilty for a second. "Sorry I woke you, Dan!" he apologized. Dan smiled. "Its okay"

***

Dan was up early, about 6:00, because he was well-rested from his nap the day before. He got ready for school as usual. Showered, straightened his hair, and got dressed. He picked out some beige pants and a cloud-patterned shirt.

He played flappy bird in Phil's room for 10 minutes after he was done getting ready. He had got to a score of 98 when he died. "Dammit!" he shouted loudly, forgetting that Phil was sleeping.

Phil sat straight up and looked alarmed. "Phil! Sorry, I was.." he started to say but Phil just shrugged his shoulders and crossed his legs as he sat. He was still squinted and trying to adjust to the sunlight peering into his room from the window with the open curtains. His hair was very messy.

"Phil, you're so cute." he said. OUT LOUD. Dan's face turned bright red and he avoided eye contact. Phil looked up at him. Dan was sitting on a chair in front of Phil's bed, and the chair was facing Phil, who was sitting cross legged on the bed. Dan saw Phil crawling towards him and he suddenly put a finger under Dan's chin and forced him to look at him. Phil closed his eyes and got extremely close to Dan's face until their noses touched, and he kissed him.

Dan closed his eyes and kissed back, wrapping his arms around Phil's neck. It was a very passionate kiss and soon they both pulled away.

Dan's eyes fluttered open and he saw Phil's eyes were already open. He was sitting on the bed with his legs sprawled out. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." Phil said and he smiled irresistibly. Dan jumped on the bed and pinned him down, kissing him again. The alarm to wake Phil up went off, but it was drowned out by the kiss.

"I love you Phil"

~end~

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS, I LOVED WRITING IT.