Chapter 5

I'm gonna tell my Instagram babes about this phanfic. So if you're reading, ily. Well, I love you all.

***

Dan ran out of Phil's house and back into his own. He didn't know why he was running from his fears. Phil kissed back, didn't he? It was probably just the heat of the moment. Dan layed face down on the bed and just thought. He should have stayed. He should ha- "Dan!" Dan's mum shouted from downstairs. Dan didnt care, whatever she wanted could wait.

A moment later Dan's door opened but he couldn't care less. Dan just lay there with his eyes shut tight, he must have looked like a dork but he didn't give a fuck. The person at the door didn't say a word, but Dan felt arms wrap around him and he snugged into him. Phil.

Wait, Phil doesn't like Dan that way! But he's here now. Did he like Dan? He didn't care at the moment because being with him now felt so right. Dan was laying on his stomachs on the bed with his head to the side, Phil laying face down on top of him, hands wrapped around his torso, their cheeks pressed together.

Suddenly Phil got up, and Dan did too. Phil smiled at him lightly before they both sat down on the bed. "How about I draw you now?" He said and handed Dan his fuzzy brown hat.

***

"Daaan! Stop making faces!" Phil complained. Dan was sticking his tongue out while Phil tried to draw Dan's face. Dan did the duck face and held up a peace sign with his fingers. "When in doubt, peace and pout!" He said jokingly. Phil rolled his eyes. "Wow Dan." he said, half-amused, half-annoyed. "This is going to be hard." Phil sighed.

***

Phil had finally managed to draw Dan, despite his silly faces and witty comments. "Tada!" Phil said and held up the finished work of art. In the picture, Dan had his fuzzy hat on and he was smiling, dimples showing. It was in color. Dan's eyes lit up. "Wow! I'm hot." he said and Phil rolled his eyes again. Then Dan looked more serious and happy again. "Just kidding Phil, its great, I love... it." he said.

Phil smiled and handed it to Dan. "Here, keep it." he said and smiled sweetly. Dan smiled happily. "Thanks Phil." he said and noticed it said 'Love Phil' in the corner. Love Phil? Yes I do.

***

After Phil went home, Dan was just laying in bed. He was thinking about how much fun it was, hanging out with Phil. Dan was a bit sad that Phil didn't mention the kiss, but he supposed it would be pretty awkward. Dan was in love with Phil, but even if Phil didn't like him back, every minute with him was perfect.

"Phil Lester, I love you." he whispered and drifted off to sleep.

***

It was morning and Dan was tired. He woke up on his own and he was awake an hour early, but decided to get up anyway because YOLO, right? He threw on a pair of light jeans and a red checkered shirt, along with some black converse shoes. He also grabbed his fuzzy hat. He straightened his hair and put his fluffy brown hat on.

Breakfast. He just grabbed a banana to get him through the morning. He had about an hour before he had to go to school, so he put Adventure Time on. He couldn't wait to see Phil again...

***

He opened his eyes to see the tv was off and there was a note on the coffee table. It read:

'Dan, I've went out to see some old friends and your dad's at work. Go over to the Lester's house next door when you wake up. I've already called Mrs. Lester to let her know you're coming. -Mum'

Dan ran upstairs and grabbed his phone. He quickly changed Phil's name on his phone to Sugar Lips and smirked. Then he knocked on Phil's door. Phil answered it this time. "Hi Dan!" he said happily and invited him in. Dan smiled but then panicked. "What about school?" he said worriedly as Phil sat down at the kitchen table. Phil's mum laughed and shook her head. "Honey, its Saturday!" she laughed and Dan blushed and sat down beside Phil. "Ugh, I'm so stupid!" he said.

Phil put his hand on Dan's. "No you're not" he shook his head.

***

Phil and Dan were playing Mario Kart and Phil was losing. "Haha, eat my dust!" Dan said as his character sped past Phil. "Aaaah no!" Phil yelled as the race ended.

"What should we do now?" Dan asked. Phil shrugged. "I don't know. I need a shower, I'll be about 10 minutes. You can do whatever you want." he said. Phil left the room and Dan just looked around Phil's room. He looked at the drawings. There were a few Adventure Time drawings, a drawing of Pikachu, some scenery drawings and... A couple pictures of a boy with brown hair and brown eyes, and a picture of a note.

It said 'Hi Phil, can I have your number? :3'