CM: Chapter One

<--A/N--- The video shows what Ethan looks like just a bit taller, his muscles are more defined with snake bites and silver with purple trimmed hair, yes in a pompadour.. I will be using some of those outfits too I put up a pic of him with the hair.. I DID THE HAIR SO PROUD !! <3  Dedication to Ttbubblesxox  thanks for the comments and votes hun... AliJar----->

Ethan

"Ethan, wake up!!" My mom yelled as she tried to wake me up for my first day of high school.

"Ma, I don't wanna" I groaned, grabbing the pillow next to me and putting it over my head.

"Nope, I don't think so mister" she growled, in the process of ripping me from the comfortable grasps of my sheets.

"Nooooooooooooooooo" I howled instantly clawing my way back into the warm of my bed.

" Look" She said in frustration, I could just imagine her rubbing her temples." You have thirty seconds to get out of this bed before I castrate you!"

"Psshhh please" I replied rolling over to get more comfortable.

The sudden shift of the bed and the covers being yanked away, revealed my mom with a silver kitchen knife in hand had me bolting to he bathroom like a wolf running to their mate in heat.

"That's what I thought" My mom said as she left my room.

So this is my first time actually going to a real school with humans that is. I had to first go to a werewolf training school that taught us how to control our wolf and shifting. So I can basically grow my fangs or claws at will if a full shift was not quick enough or necessary.

It was pretty awesome if you ask me, we don't have to wait until the full moon to shift there was no sense in that.  What if hunters attacked and we couldn't shift, we would have been slaughtered if our shift was tied to the moon.

It does affect our emotions and certain things like mating and initiations like becoming an Alpha, Beta or Gamma..

Yes we have Gamma's.

But other than that the moon was just there.

"Ethan Isaac Wolf!!, hurry the hell up!" My mom yelled shaking me from my thoughts as I took the fastest shower known to man.

'Hmmm what to wear' I thought to myself, stepping into my walk in closet, while towel drying my now silver, purple tipped hair.

In the end I decided on black fitted jeans, black and gray plaid shirt and my black and white MT skate high tops. I put in my two snake bites as I made my way downstairs. I wanted more piercings but my mom put her foot down literally after I got the tongue piercing and snake bits for my sixteenth birthday along with the honorary Wolf Crest tattooed on my back as is customary.

So here I am the sexy and immortal to a certain extent Ethan Wolf, ironic huh?

Seeing as I a am wolf. I'm not being conceited I know I'm sexy, I've been compared to Francisco Lachowski, which I admit we do look alike except for my always silver hair, it was black before but ever since I got it dyed when I went to Japan.

I fell in love with it and I'm a little taller than he is and more built but hey he is was one good looking dude.

"Ma, Chōshoku ni nandesuka?" I asked knowing that it annoys her when I speak Japanese.

She rolled her eyes. Figuring I was asking about breakfast since I gestured to it for good measure.

"Its eggs, bacon, and waffles" She stated pushing a plate in front of me as I sat around the island in the kitchen.