1 Feet Apart

8/4

8/4

-

"Jungkook!" Lisa shouted across the field.

Jungkook who was sitting on a bench under a tree turn around upon hearing his girlfriend calling for him.

"Yes doll?"

"I have a bad news for you, but it's a good news for me!" Lisa said happily.

"Please don't tell me you're breaking up with me because you find someone better?" Jungkook was scared, afraid that his girl would leave him after all the effort he did to make her his.

He was terrified.

"Of course not silly!" Lisa push his forehead lightly, a small gap still in between them.

"Then what is it?"

"It's-"

"Lisa!" Someone cut in called for Lisa, causing her to turn around.

"Oh Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked when she spotted Chaeyoung, her maths tutor.

"What am I doing here?! Lis, you have a re-sit exam for maths!"

"Oh shoot! Jungkook baby, I need to go now!"

"But you haven't tell-"

"I'll tell you later okay?"

"Promise?" Jungkook asked, wanting a pinky promise.

"Always Kook, always. And how old are you, a pinky promise?" Lisa chuckled at her boyfriend and did the pinky promise neitherless.

"Okay I'll go now, wish me luck." Lisa said and turn around running away because she's gonna be late.

"May all of Namjoon's IQ be with you!" Jungkook shouted and chuckled and how cute his girlfriend runs.

"Who the hell is Namjoon?!" Lisa shouted back.

"A soon to be President!" Jungkook shouted.

-

"Shit, I'm doomed, just wait and look at me fail this time." Lisa complained to herself as a matter of fact.

"Hey doll, how was the exam?" Jungkook said, coming out from his hiding spot.

"Holy shit! You scared me Jeon." Lisa said, grabbing her chest.

"Ughh, I think I did horrible." Lisa said slumping down on the staircase.

"It's okay, cheer up baby. You're gonna gradute anyways."

"Wish me luck on graduating then."

Lisa chuckled while Jungkook laughed.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm going back to Thailand for a week to visit my grandparents."

"Aw, good for you! I'm sure you miss them a lot."

"Yeah, I miss them."

Lisa then tell her story about her grandparents. And Jungkook was just quietly listening to his girlfriend, while admiring the smile she had on her beautiful face.

"Lisa, can I pick you from the aiport when you come back?"

"Of course baby, I would love to!"

"Then can you promise me one thing?"

"Whatever it is." Lisa said.

"Try not to faint or be scared when I pick you up next week, okay?"

"Okay?" Lisa answered with hesitant.

"You're not going to do anything right?"

"Of course not doll." Jungkook grinned.

"I know that face, you're up to something." Lisa said.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder.

"Lisa, let's move towards 1. Are you fine with it?"

Lisa nodded. Both of them then move towards each other, closing their gap becoming just 1 feet apart from each other.

-