3 Feet Apart

27/3 (special)

27/3 (special)

-

Today is a special day for Lisa becasue it's her birthday. All her birthday were always have just a mini celebration among the Manoban family. Ever since having Jungkook, Lisa is excited to know what's the feeling of celebrating a birthday with a loved ones.

And finally she could know it today. She was already feeling energetic early in the morning.

While waiting for Jungkook to come, she ate her breakfast. Ever since they're official, Jungkook would come pick Lisa up so they can walk together.

Suddenly the door bell rings.

"Ah, it must be him." She mumbled and rushed to open the door.

"Hey doll, let's go." Jungkook said, smiling sweetly.

"Okay." Lisa then take her stuffs and walk out, locking the door.

They were walking in silence. Lisa was anticipating a birthday wish from Jungkook but nothing happened.

"Jungkook-ah, do you know what day is today?" Lisa asked, hoping to hear something she wanted to hear all day.

"It's just Monday, why?" Jungkook asked, acting all innocent.

"Ah, nothing. By the way where are we going? This isn't the way to school." Lisa asked tiredly, not in the mood to speak anymore.

"Let's ditch school, just today." Jungkook said and hold Lisa's hand, holding it together.

Lisa was shocked by the sudden skinship.

"What are you doing?" Lisa was trying to free her trembling hands.

Jungkook could sense it, so he tightened his grip on her and move closer to her.

"We're 3 feet apart now. Meaning that it now we're close enough to finally hold hands, doll." Jungkook grinned.

Lisa could only smile, even though it didn't reached her eyes. She was still feeling sad at the fact that Jungkook forgot her birthday.

-

"We're here. But don't remove your blind fold." Jungkook said.

Lisa was suddenly blind folded by Jungkook on the way to their destination without knowing anything. She was scared but she trusted Jungkook, so she let him do what he's doing currently.

"If I tripped, I'm breaking up with you."  Lisa said grumpily.

"You wouldn't, you love me."

"Don't test me, bitch."

"Okay, we're in. You can take off your blind fold now." Jungkook said.

"What-"

Lisa was shocked at what she is witnessing now.

"What is this?" Lisa asked, feeling touched.

"Told you I would bring you to meet my family." Jungkook said holding a bouquet of flower.

In front of Lisa is Jungkook's family. They are smiling brightly and sweetly which radiates a kind and peaceful vibes. Jungkook is indeed correct, his family are going to treat her right.

A girl who seems like Jungkook's sister is holding a cake. She then walked towards Lisa with the cake on her hand, singing a birthday song.

"Happy birthday Lisa. I'm Jennie." His sister said.

"Happy birthday sweetie! Welcome to the family!" Jungkook's parents said.

"Happy birthday baby doll. I didn't forget today." Jungkook said handing the flower to Lisa.

Indeed, Lisa had the best birthday celebration of her life.

-