2 Feet Apart

1/4

1/4

-

It's a new month, meaning that Lisa and Jungkook has been in a relationship for one month now.

So far, everything is fine. A happy relationship, nice family and no bickering.

Or at least that's what Lisa thought.

Today was supposed to be how it used to be. Jungkook coming to her place, so they can walk together. Spend their lunch together and walk home together.

But no. Today Jungkook didn't come to her place, he didn't have lunch with her and neither did he walk back with Lisa.

The whole day, Lisa was alone and it was too hard for her. Being too dependent on Jungkook, Lisa felt like she's going to return to her old self if Jungkook don't appear any moment now.

As if god heard her prayer, Jungkook appeared right at the moment.

"Lisa..." Jungkook called for her.

Lisa looked up, and her face immediately brightened and tears started to pour due to happiness.

"Omg! Jungkook where have you been?" Lisa exclaimed.

Jungkook didn't replied and just look blankly at her. The sparks in his eyes everytime he look at Lisa wasn't there.

And Lisa noticed it. She was scared.

"I have something to tell you Lisa." Jungkook said, voice cold as ice.

"Okay..." Lisa said, looking down.

-

"Jungkook what do you want to talk about?" Lisa asked timidly.

"Let's talk about that later, let's enjoy the scenery now."

"Okay..." Lisa said, voice fading away.

They were quietly enjoying the scenery when a girl suddenly came and shouted at Lisa.

"What a slut! How dare you seduce my boyfriend!!" The girl shouted amd slapped Lisa across the face.

Jungkook was shocked and wanted to engulf Lisa in a hug and comfort her, but he couldn't. He needs to keep his act. He glared at the girl, angry because that's not what they had planned. The girl just mouthed a 'sorry'.

"Jungkook what is this meaning?" Lisa asked sobbing.

"You heard her right, I cheated behind your back." Jungkook said out easily, as if it's nothing.

"A-am I a joke to you then?"

"Yes, so let's break up."

"N-no Jungkook you can't-"

"Yes I can. So don't ever appear in front of me again." Jungkook said and walk away with that girl.

Lisa drop onto the ground. She's blank. She still couldn't process what was happening. She could only keep crying. If she didn't know what break up felt like last time, she definitely know it now.

"Lisa, stand up. Don't cry please, it's hurts seeing you cry." Jungkook said.

"I thought you don't like me anymore, why still care for me?"

"Cause it's April's Fool." Jungkook grinned.

Hearing that, Lisa's eyes widened.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKER! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" Lisa shouted and chase Jungkook around the park they were in.

"You better come closer till we're 2 feet apart, if not don't even think that I would forgive you!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Coming!" Jungkook shouted, running back to her immediately.

-