15 Feet Apart

1/1

1/1

-

School reopen meaning that it's the last year of high school and there she was all alone by herself just like the past few years I've observed her, sitting on the bench under a tree everytime before class start. I would always watch her from the second floor of the building, her every movements was captured by me.

She might be invisible to the whole school but not to me. Instead, she's the only one my eyes could captured. I would lie if I didn't develop a crush on her after observing her for a few years. And don't ask me why I'm watching her, something just told me to. She might not know who I am, but I'm willing to do anything to capture her attention. If I don't make a move now, I might loose the chance of it. So I made up my mind to approach her.

I was walking towards her direction, when she suddenly raise her head and made eye contact with me. I saw how her big doe eyes widen at the sight of me. At first I thought she was surprised, so I didn't care much and continue to approach her. She immediately stood up and walked away wobbly, stopping once a while leaning on the tree for support.

I was worried so I asked her if she was okay. But what she said made me stop walking.

"Don't come near me please, 15 feet apart." She raised her hand up, telling me to stop walking.

"What?" I ask confused and accidentally took a tiny step, worried for her well-being.

But then she shouted "STOP!"

Of course I obeyed her words. I stop where I was and just watch her actions. Suddenly she collapsed. Shocked by what happened, I immediately ran towards her.

"LISA!"

-

"Ughh...." A small groan was heard. I whipped my head towards her direction and saw her holding onto her head.

"You're awake."

"W-who are you? Don't come near me." She warned me.

"15 feet apart right? By the way I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, what do you want? No one ever approach me."

"Don't you ever feel lonely? Can you give me a chance to make you feel comfortable around people?"

"Give me one reason why should I?"

"Because I feel bad for you and wanted to help you."

"I don't need your pity." Lisa said, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But please... I swear you won't regret it."

"How will you help me when I can't even approach people?"

"I'll help you by slowly closing our distance, just between you and me. Once you're comfortable, you'll slowly mix with other people." Jungkook reasoned out.

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes."

"Fine, I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you."

-

.
.
.
.
.

So what do you think of the first chapter?

It's a crappy start.

But

Do comment and vote if you like it.

Luv ya.