Chapter 1: Sisterly Cuddles

Character Key: Richard "Dick" Grayson = Richelle, Jason Todd = Jazlyn, Timothy Drake= Tiara and Damian Wayne = Dahlia

(7:30 AM)

"Wake up!"

"Do you wanna die?! She'll kill you for sure"

"Oh stop, Tia. Jazzy loves me"

"Sister, do you have a death wish? The zombie will attack your face if you disturb it from its slumber."

The eldest girl rolls her eyes and hugs her immediate sister's arm.

Tia and Dahlia sigh before shrugging and curling around their big sisters.

20 minutes later..

"Ugh! Again?! Seriously?! Elle, I am going to throw you down the stairs!"

"I JUST WANNA LOVE YOU, SISSY!!"

"We just need cuddles to get through the day" Tia pipes up.

"I do not need such. I was just merely cold" Dahlia scoffs.

Another beautiful morning in the manor had greeted Bruce with the sounds of the pots and pans in the kitchen being used while in his bedroom; he heard breathing that wasn't his own. He opened his eyes and turned his head.

"Good Morning, Bruce" Richelle smiles, bright and shiny.

"Elle, didn't we have this talk?"

"Good Morning, B"

"Good Morning Tia"

"Father, did we disturb you?"

"No you didn't, Dahlia. Good Morning"

"Who the hell is chirping this early in the fuckin morning?"

"Good Morning to you too, Jazz"

"Alfie, Bruce is being mean to me." Jazz whines to her grandfather figure who was dusting the living room vase.

"Master Bruce, must you capture her comforting pistol shaped pillow?" Alfred sighs, rubbing his granddaughter's back reassuringly.

"She threw it at me yesterday. Alfred, she threw it at me, ran away yelling 'I did it! I killed Batman' " Bruce explains.

"You know she is just expressing herself in a positive manner. It's her therapy pillow."

"Fine. You may take custody of your pillow once more, Jazlyn. Throw it at me again and it becomes a pillow for Titus"

"Alfred, you are a godsend. Bless your heart." Jazz cheers before skipping away. Bruce still doesn't understand her mood swings but he's never near a pregnant teenager.

"...#1 reason my daughters are becoming spoiled princesses" He mumbles on his way out the living room.

"I may be old but I am not deaf, Master Bruce. My hearing is sharper than Batman's , may I remind you." Alfred scoffs.