Chapter 10 - GG ISSUE NO. 20: Princesses of Gotham

Interview 1/4  Gotham Glam is a celebrity magazine (not a real one nor do I make any money from it) (purely fictional)

It's HERE! It's HERE! The newest edition of Gotham Glam: Gotham City's Teen Magazine has finally published its biggest interview yet.

Who are they interviewing?

Our true heroes of Gotham: Bruce Wayne's daughters.

Now since the first reveal of the richest man in the city, a lot of things have changed. Mr. Wayne adopting these four girls, for instance, has motivated him to speak up more for women's rights and help out in the city.

Mr. Wayne also has been seen in public a couple of times lending a hand to a mom in need. But this issue is all about Daddy's little girls.

Since the first adoption, Mr. Wayne has refused to let his daughters do interviews at all. So all the city got was sneaky pictures (courtesy of Gotham's Paparazzi) for a while but now, we got tea and the girls did spill it tremendously.

Unfortunately, the only interview we didn't get was with Mrs. Wayne, who was out of the country at the time to a women's business conference in Paris for the weekend.

Our first interview was with the lovely and colorful Richelle Grayson, who we all know and love for her beautiful skin routines on YouTube and her eye-popping Instagram. Many fans have been BEGGING for her to do a tell-all interview or book for years. So everyone, here it is...

THE FIRST EVER RICHELLE GRAYSON INTERVIEW with our editor-in-chief, Kitara Golds.

Golds: Who is your celebrity crush?

Richelle: Oh boy, let's see, I like Sebastian Stan. He's very cute!

Golds: What do you like to do in your spare time (when you're not teaching gymnastics to adorable kids or modeling)?

Richelle: I really like hanging with the family or traveling somewhere I've never been. It's always exciting to go to new places and meet all kinds of people. Just last week, my sisters and I went to Brazil. It was very beautiful and eye-opening.

Golds: What would be your one superpower if you had one?

Richelle: Probably something like Elastic-girl. She's pretty cool and I'm pretty flexible so it would make total sense. My sisters like to tease and call me an octopus because I love to hug them for long periods of time.

Golds: That is so cute! What's your favorite holiday?

Richelle: It's a tie between Christmas and the Fourth of July. I like the fourth because I think in another life; I was a firecracker or something colorful. I like Christmas because it brings my family closer.

Golds: If you were (of the opposite sex), what would your name have been?

Richelle: My mom told me that if I was born a boy, I would've been named Richard John. Since I was a girl, she almost named me Roxanne or Riley. She had a good friend named Michelle so she just changed the M to an R and boom; here I am with this special name.

Golds: What was your favorite childhood or tweenhood Halloween costume?

Richelle: (laughs) the year I decided to be Ke$ha and cover my entire body with glitter. It was so bad, every time I would whip my hair, glitter would leave it like pollen coming off of trees and my dad was not happy about it but it was pretty hilarious.

Golds: Random question, what would you change your name to?

Richelle: Probably Rainbow or Sunshine since those are my nicknames. More than likely, Sunshine, if I wanted to change it.

Golds: In the world of Hollywood and Modeling, are you single or taken right now?

Richelle: I am taken. I'm actually engaged to my mystery man. I'll never tell anyone who he is until the wedding.

Golds: Oh my gosh, that's so exciting. What would be your ideal wedding theme?

Richelle: Maybe the beach or the circus. I feel inclined to have a Disney one, too. I have a lot in common with a couple of princesses.

Golds: I love Disney. It gives me life! What would be a good theme song for your life right now?

Richelle: it would probably be... Fly by Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. I feel it really represents me as a whole and it expresses my everyday mood. Like I came to win and fly is like my life motto.

Golds: Thank you so much for doing this interview. Any last comments for your fans?

Richelle: You guys rock. Keep doing good things in the world and the world will reward you. But always do it from the kindness of your heart, not just to get benefits.