Chapter 14: Prom

ROUND 1: WALLY VS DADDY BATS

"Hello, Mr. Wayne"

"Hello, Wallace"

"I.. Um... would like to request if I could, possibly, maybe, a-accompany your daughter to our junior prom next Saturday. I would like to have your approval before I surprise her" Wally spits out, confidently nervous.

"Will you need transportation? I do not want my daughter being taken to prom on a bike like she was for homecoming." Bruce's eyes narrow at the redhead boy.

"No, sir. I do have a car now" Wally swallows, loud with a nervous grin.

"Alright. I want a presentation in front of our entire family. That means a poster, flowers and a formal invitation along. It has to be tasteful and appropriate. Formal dress code. Tomorrow afternoon. 1:30 sharp."

"Yes Sir"

"Very well. Alfred, please go over the expectations booklet with Wallace before he leaves" Bruce nods his approval.

ROUND 2: ROY, DIANA, ALFRED, OLIVER VS DADDY BATS

"No."

"Wayne, be reasonable." Roy sighs.

"No."

"Do not make me get the secret weapon in here, Bruce" Diana frowns, glaring at Bruce.

"Do it, Ollie" Roy nods, arms folded across his chest.

"Well, you brought this upon yourself, B" Ollie shrugs before leaving the sitting room. He returns a few minutes later with Alfred the great butler.

"Master Bruce, she is growing up. You know you must let it happen and you know you cannot keep her in the Manor forever. She has to get out and explore the world. She needs to experience things such as Prom.

"I will not accept anything, Alfred" Bruce pouts.

Diana rolls her eyes and in a quick second, she whips her lasso around his wrist. "You either tell me why or let her go with Roy" She huffs. 

Bruce growls and bangs his forehead on the desk. "Fine. She can go!" He hisses. Diana frees him and smiles at Roy. 

"Now, we have work to do. Remember, you will address her like a princess warrior. None of those moves you have seen Oliver or Bruce use on women " She sighs.

"Yes ma'am" Roy nods.

ROUND 3: KON VS DADDY BATS

"Bruce"

"Kon-El"

"Can I take Tiara to Homecoming?"

"Can you refrain from using your powers in a high school for 24 hours?"

"Yes. Can you refrain from stalking us throughout the event?"

"No, but go ahead and take her. She will be wearing a kryptonite chastity belt if you choose to even get near her bottom"

"Yes, Sir. Have a batful day."

"Get out of my office, Kent #2"

ROUND 4: COLIN VS DADDY BATS

"Hi, Mr. Wayne! How are you today?" Colin chirps with a smile.

"Hello, Colin. I'm well. How can I help you today? " Bruce nods.

"Well... I wanna volunteer at the animal shelter and take care of the kittens for a day with Dahlia but she has to have adult permission. I tried to get her to give it to you but she's a little too shy. Would you mind signing it so she can go?" Colin asks, putting a blue permission slip in front of the CEO.

"Of course, Colin. Are you staying for dinner again? Alfred is making beef stroganoff again" Bruce chuckles, signing the paper.

"Yup. Thanks, Mr. Wayne! You're the best!" Colin smiles, taking the paper and leaving.

"Yeah, I'm the best" Bruce mumbles with a grin, returning to his paperwork.