"Because, you never smell my hair so much before. Nor have you made this much noise." Jin said.

"What? I can't smell my boyfriend?" Yoongi softly asked.

Jin giggled.

"You can but don't be making noises in my ears and breathing my scent in deeply." Jin laughed.

"Mmmm." Yoongi hummed.

Jin lifted his head. He looked down at Yoongi. Yoongi tiredly opened his eyes in confusion. Jin puckered his lips and hummed, waiting for a kiss. Yoongi puckered his lips alittle, signalling Jin to kiss him. Jin bent down and kissed Yoongi's lips softly and gently. He pecked Yoongi's lips passionately.

Jin smiled as he lifted his head after the short sweet kiss, before he could even giggle. Yoongi grabbed the back of Jin's head and crashed Jin's lips against his roughly. Jin yelped out during the first few seconds of the kiss but soon, he closed his eyes and accepted it.

He felt Yoongi trying to slip his tongue into his mouth. He opened his mouth a little wider, giving Yoongi enough room to enter Jin. Jin let out a little moan when Yoongi began to adventure his mouth.

Yoongi sat up as Jin sat up too. Jin sat on Yoongi's lap with his legs wrapped around Yoongi. Yoongi held on to Jin's bottom as Jin wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

Yoongi lifted his head from the long kiss. Both of them were out of breath. Jin can taste the beer that stained Yoongi's mouth from the night before. Jin can feel his lips beginning to swollen.

"How am I lucky to find you?" Yoongi breathlessly said.

"I'm thinking the same thing..." Jin said.

Yoongi smirked at Jin as Jin let out a small smile. Jin pressed his forehead on Yoongi's forhead. He softly pecked Yoongi's lips several times.

He lifted his head from the kiss.

"Alright, you need to take a shower now." Jin said.

"Why not shower with me?" Yoongi asked.

Jin pouted his lips, he was a bit insecure about his body. That's why he wore big sweaters. However Yoongi loved his body, he loved every single flaw that never existed in Yoongi's eyes.

"Fine, I'll shower alone." Yoongi groaned as he got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Jin laid on his bed, he scrolled through his instagram feed like normally. He waited for Yoongi to get out.

Yoongi finally got out and walked out with only a towel on his bottom half. Jin glanced at Yoongi but continued to stare at his phone. Yoongi went into his big bag that held most of what he needs. He had a toothbrush, cologne, deodorant, and clothes. He digged through the bag and got his second pair of clothes and walked back into the bathroom.

Jin sighed softly in relief. He felt weird and uncomfortable when rather one of them was naked.

.....

Jin held Yoongi's hand as they walked to the bus stop together. Jin dressed in his casual big sweaters and Yoongi dressed in his casual black baggy clothes except today, he was wearing a headband, which made Jin roll left to right for him.