40

"It's me..."

Jin felt his face fall as J hope felt his face turn red as his soul began to leave him.... he just told his crush that he liked him.... J hope felt like leaving and running away.... until Jin finally managed to speak.

"Hobi......" Jin said. J hope looked up at Jin. Embarrassed, he face palmed himself.

"You probably don't want to be friends anymore?! Do you?!" Hobi cried out. Jin put his hand on Hobi's shoulder, making J hope uncover his face and look into Jin's eyes....

"Why would you think that? I'm not a person like that..." Jin said.

"I know you aren't, but... I just...." J hope groaned in embarrassment, he felt himself beginning to choke on his words.

"J hope, calm down, just tell me... how long have you felt like this?" Jin asked. J hope sighed.

"Ever since you and Yoongi broke up... the day I helped you out.... I felt something there for you...." J hope said.

"You had feelings for me for that long... but you held it in?" J hope nodded. Jin felt his cheeks turn red. Jin looked at J hope.... Hobi always seemed empty inside.... he started to dislike Yoongi after Yoongi broke up with Jin the first time...

However....

J hope was right about Yoongi....

He was right that Yoongi was going to end up messing Jin up a lot....

Jin felt his eyes getting watery...a rear fell fron his eyes.

J hope looked up and immediately jumped up.

"Ah! Why are you crying?! I didn't know it will make you cry!" J hope got up and grabbed a tissue and began wiping Jin's eyes. Jin stared into J hope's eyes....

J hope immediately saw what he was doing was definitely retarded...  Instead of handing the tissue to Jin... his mind decided to wipe his tears from his face.

"Oh... I.... uh... didn't mean to.... um...." J hope felt his words tied up in his mouth. Jin felt his cheeks turn red as J hope was this close to him.

"Hoseok...." Jin softly called out.

J hope stared into Jin's eyes, he felt Jin's face getting closer to his...

"Y-Yeah?..."

"Thank you..." Jin gently said. J hope was puzzled....

Jin's face was so close to his... being this close is like looking at a beautiful scenery filled with roses and all types of flowers....

J hope leaned in closer to Jin's face. Jin  felt his lips interact with J hope's as Hobi pulled him gently into a kiss.

Jin felt his stomach fill with butterflies as J hope leaned into Jin more. Jin closed his eyes and so did Hoseok.

Hobi then lifted his face from Jin's. Jin's wide eyes stares at J hope as J hope slowly opened his eyes as he stared into Jin's eyes...

J hope was embarrassed but couldn't stop staring at Jin.... did he really kiss Jin? Was this a dream? Why didn't Jin do anything? Did Jin like him that way?

"Hobi..."

"Yeah..."

"I like you.... but.... I can only see you as a friend...." Jin said.

J hope felt his stomach turn. Hearing Jin say that hurted him a lot.

"Im sorry if I hurted you... Hoseok... I love you but mostly as my best friend..." Jin said. J hope looked around the room.

"I see...." J hope said.

"Don't be upset... I still want to be friends!" Jin cried. J hope looked at Jin like he was crazy.

"Why would I leave you for telling me the truth? That's stupid... besides, I'm glad I got this off my back... it's been hurting me more than telling you..." J hope said.

"You could've told me when I was dating Yoongi. I would've been fine with it. You know that..." Jin said.

"Yeah but.... I didn't want to ruin your relationship with Yoongi over my dumb feelings..." J hope said.

"Dumb? I'm the one who was dumb, I should've listen to you in the first place when it came to dating Yoongi..." Jin said.

"I guess we're both dumb..." J hope said. Jin smiled.

"I guess we are..."

"Well... I should get to bed..." Jin said.

"O-Oh, right! Yeah, sorry!" J hope said. Jin giggled.

"It's okay, go to bed too!" Jin said.

"I'll see you in the morning?" J hope asked.

"Yup!" Jin smiled.

"Alright... well .... goodnight then...." J hope said.

"Goodnight..." Jin said.

J hope closed Jin's door. He walked all the way to his room. He closed his room door, leaned his back against it while banging his head and sighed....

...Hobi's POV...

I got to kiss Jin.... he accepted my kiss but not my feelings.... what would Yoongi do if he finds out I kissed him... they already broke up... no wait... they never ended the relationship... they only yelled at eachother.... yesh! Ahhh!

All that was on my mind was the kiss... why did I do it?! He doesn't like me back but why do I feel happy about it?! After all this time!

His lips were really soft and plump... they're better than what I have imagined.... now u see why Yoongi loves kissing him a lot... 

I hope Yoongi is okay atleast... the man is very tensed up when it comes to Jin... it's understandable because Jin is like his only family to him...

I got under my covers and stared at my ceiling.

Sometimes I wish I was Yoongi... sure, I'm wealthier than him, more mature, and much more well dress. But he's better than me in specific ways... that night, I couldn't sleep... all I thought about was Jin...

❤❤❤

❤❤❤