13

Yoongi woke up in his bed. He was confused. He sat up and saw Jimin.

"Ah, you're finally awake Suga." He said. Yoongi looked at Jimin with confusion.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.
"You drinked a bottle of Soju in school and got all drunk. We had to get you out of school before you got caught." Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"Should have let me get caught." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jimin said.

"Because, i would've gotten kicked out of school like i planned to." Jimin's eyes widen. He got up from his chair and sat on Yoongi's bed.

" You have stress again..." Jimin said. Yoongi let out a big sigh. Jimin put his hand on Yoongi's thigh and smiled.

"You can take it out on me. Ya know." Jimin said. Yoongi turned his head, his eyes widened.

"Besides, you did say i have bigger lips than Jin does."

Yoongi slowly looked down at Jimin's hand on his thigh.

"You did it before Suga, i'm allowing you to do it this time." Yoongi looked Jimin up and down.

"Besides, they don't know about us.... only we knew what happened that night..." Jimin said.

Yoongi stood, making Jimin let go of his thigh.

"I'm still waiting." Yoongi said.

"Waiting for what?" Jimin asked. His face had a smile on it.

"Waiting for Jin to think about dating me." Yoongi said. Jimin's smile turned into a shocked face.

"Why would you want him when you have me? Besides, he rejected you." Jimin said.

"That doesn't stop me from loving him." I said.

"Jimin, i don't know what you're trying to pull, but lately, you've been getting on my nerves. First you brought that asshole to the festival, then you get me drunk, then you try to have sex with me. Im sorry. Im taken." Jimin's felt shock and torn apart.

"Now get out of my house before this gets ugly." Jimin got up and walked out of his house. Shutting the door behind him. Yoongi locked the door. He sighed.

Jin's POV

The next day i was walking to school when suddenly i heard someone call my name.

"Jin hyung!" I turned.

It was Jimin.

"Oh! Jimin hyung! " i smiled brightly. Jimin was very cute and good looking, he was short too.

"Jin hyung, do you mind if i ask for help?" He said.

"Sure, whats up?" I said.

"Promise you won't tell nobody?" Jimin said.

"I promise." I said.

"Alright... i have a crush on Suga." I felt my heart skip a beat. Jimin likes Yoongi...

"O-Oh! Really?!" I said. He squinted his eyes at me.

"You don't like him, do you?" I looked at him. I didn't know what to say. I stared at Jimin.

"What? Oh N-No!" I lied...

"Good. Because i need you to sway him to date me." My eyes widened... i felt my heart beating slower, as if i was dying.

"Oh! Um... i'll see if i can talk to him..." i said. He smiled.

"Good. Make sure to tell me his response!" Jimin walked off.

Ahhhhh!!!! Noooo!!!! Why am i so stupid?!?! Why did i lie again!!! Jimin likes Yoongi!!! But i like Yoongi! Sure i said no but still!! I do want to date him. I got my phone out.

I looked at Yoongi's contact. I sent him a message.

Lunch at our hall today?- Jin
-Unseen-

I walked into class. Yoongi had his head down, he sat far away from me in all of the blocks, finally, lunch came. I checked my phone.

Lunch at our hall today?- Jin
-Seen-

I sat there, alone in the hallway for 15 minutes. He's probably not going to come. I suddenly saw him. Yoongi. He wore the usual. Beanie and trench coat. So did i wear my usual.

"H-Hi..." i said nervously.

"Hey..." he said in a deep calming voice.

"You came..." i nervously smiled.

"Yeah..." he said. I could tell he was still uncomfortable. We both stood there. There was a huge gap of space between us.

"Why did you text me?" He asked.

"Well, because i needed to talk to you about something." Yoongi's face brightened up a little.

"It's about Jimin..." i said. His face returned to being annoyed again.

" let me guess... he wanted to tell you to tell me to go out with him." Yoongi looked at me.

"Yes..." i answered. He looked down. Yoongi turned around and started walking off.

"Make sure that you eat well...."

Yoongi stopped in his steps. He turned to me.

"You should quote IU songs to Jungkook. Not me." He said. He walked off. I felt my heart beginning to wince together.

I love him... i know i do....

Why do i deny it....

I feel this feeling that we've been connected, but we just keep denying it. (Refer to end of C.11)

I remembered Yoongi quoting it himself... was he denying my love in the first place like im doing? Oh boy...

I suddenly saw Jimin. He walked up to me.

"Jin hyung, what did Suga say?" He smirked. I didnt want yo lie again. Not again. But shoot... it's the only way to get Jimin off my back.

"Im sorry Jimin, looks like Yoongi doesn't want to talk to me. He didn't meet me at lunch like i texted him to do." Jimin looked down, his smile disappeared bbut reappeared again.

"It's okay Jin hyung, atleast you tried. Ill see if anyone else wants to do the job."

Job? What the heck? What is he planning? Jimin smiled and waved goodbye and skipped away.

I swear... that boy is up to something.