7

The next day, i saw Yoongi sitting at his desk. I of course, chatted with Mr. Lee then took my seat. I was wondering how to tell Yoongi it was me. That i was that boy. That i wanted to marry him when i was little.

To be honest, Yoongi's appearance changed a lot. One being his hair is white now, two being his behaviors, three being his smell and clothing style.

"Hi Yoongi Hyung!" I said politely. Trying to act cool.

"Hey." He said. Kind of brushing me off like always.

I handed him his black jacket back.

"Here, i washed it and cleaned it for you." I said generously.

"Oh, you can keep it..." he said.

I looked at him in shock.

"I-Its yours, i insist that you take it." Yoongi looked at his jacket and looked at me. He sighed and took his jacket and thanked me. I finally sat down, ready for class. I wanted to tell Yoongi. But i felt it was too stupid and embarrassing to tell.

My feelings were confusing. Did i like Yoongi hyung? Me and him have nothing in common. Were like peanut butter and jelly. Both are different but they taste good together! I looked at Yoongi, he always wore the same black beanie to school. He also wears a trench coat that reaches to his knees. He wears all black all the time. He always wears Nike's, no converse....

He looked at me, his skin looks very clear, he was Suga... how come he doesn't remember my name?

"Aren't you going to pay attention?" He asked quietly. I snapped out of it and looked forward nervously. I heard Yoongi let out a little quiet giggle.

I paid attention in class. I felt like an idiot for staring at Yoongi for that long! Come on Jin! Don't be awkward!

Class ended and so did the block after the next. 3rd block came, which was our study block. I sat next to Yoongi, doing homework. Meanwhile, he was on his phone scrolling through the internet.

"Don't you have a instagram?" I asked quietly.

"I don't want one." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, everyone is going to be dming me about dating me." He said.

"Well, have you thought about Facebook?" Yoongi looked at me and looked back at his phone and didn't answer. I tried to change the subject.

"Can i see your beanie?" I asked.

He looked at me like i was crazy.
"Why?" He said smirking.

"Because... i just want to wear it." I said.

He stared at me and looked around, he then took his beanie off and handed it to me. I took it and examined it. I put it on my head. I looked at Yoongi, he was staring at me putting it on.

"What? Do i look bad?" I asked.

"No, you look fine." He said, brushing it off.

I took his beanie off and handed it to him. He took it and put it back on.

Study block came to a end and finally lunch came. We sat at the same empty hall that no one was at. Of course i shared him my lunch my mom cooked.

"Yoongi hyung, how come you don't date?" I asked him.

Yoongi looked up at me, his eyes were huge. There was a quick silence but he broke it.

"Because, it's too much, besides, i think i have someone in mind."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's sleep." I shook my head in disappointment while still keeping a smile on my face.

"What about you Jin, have you ever dated anybody?" Yoongi asked. I felt my cheeks beginning to burn up.

"No... im not really allowed to date..." i said nervously.

"You never kissed someone?" He asked.

"Nope...." i answered quickly.

"I wasn't the popular, good looking, guy at school. I was more of the outcast." Yoongi focus his attention on me.

"I would be called names a lot and be called a Orc. I was bullied for my weight and my face." I said. Trying not to let out a tear.

"Heh, those assholes must have been jealous. You look 100 times better than anyone in this damn school." I looked at Yoongi and looked back at the wall.

"Well, now im decent looking." Yoongi straightened up his posture.

"What do you mean now?" He asked.

"Well, back then, i was a little more chubby than i am today. I had the worse hair cut on earth and i always wore glasses that i was insecure about. So then, i decided to lose weight by exercising, not eating breakfast or dinner, and staying away from sweets. My mom said the weight was going to come back. It never did. I also fixed my hair up and got contacts. In middle school, i thought i became average like the other kids were. I thought i was finally good looking but then..."

"But then what?" Yoongi looked at me in curiosity.

"I told this one dude that i liked him, but he rejected me and called me a nick name that everyone called me in the school. A Orc."  i looked down. Yoongi looked at the wall.

"Who cares what people thinks. Looks aren't everything..." i looked at him. The way he said that comforted me....