Save me

T W E N T Y

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ Give me your hand, save me, save me. I need your love before I fall (Fall), fall (Fall). Give me your hand, save me, save me. I need your love before I fall, fall  ❞ — BTS, V, and Jin, Save ME

S O O Y U N

MY EYES SNAP OPEN and my heart accelerates one too many times the moment the director has had us do a little intimate photo shoot, mind you I'm still recovering from Hoseok's words from earlier when it hits me that there's a burning sensation stinging on my forehead.

He must have flicked me on the forehead.

I blink once, twice, and then four times, extending my arm to palm the pain between my forehead and the bridge of my nose, scanning the area around me. 

The boys are laughing. The photo shoot is still going on with flashing lights, black umbrellas in the background, and the camera snaps again. 

I feel knots twist in my stomach my eyes draw close like a curtain and my legs weaken like jello, unable to steady myself, my body limps like a fragile doll. 

"Sooyun!" The last thing I remember is hearing Hoseok call my name in shock and concern, and someone calling the ambulance before everything blackens out. 

Did I pass out after all of that? I must be so weak.

My heart must have been too weak because of Hoseok.

He can't find out.

The truth.

Ping!

5 missed calls from Dad.

Jeedad: Are you okay? Did you take your meds?  

Jeeded: I heard from Baekhyun you went to the hospital

My eyes slowly peel open to the bright lights above me. I sit up abruptly, gaze flickering to the clock ticking on the wall, trying to gauge my surroundings and feel a gentle hand squeeze my shoulder, and another push me back down in bed. 

"Hey, slow down there, Soo. You still need more rest, the doctor said. It was sudden probably because of stress, or some thoughts, but the doctor said you need to eat. So when you want to eat, tell me, okay?"

When I can respond, the door creaks open to a deep voice and a familiar coconut head. 

A smile tugs at the corner of my mouth, reaching over to peel the blanket off me, but the same hand from before stops me, turning around with a tight smile and honey eyes. "Sooyun, you're still my baby sister, so I'm asking that you rest, nothing more, nothing less."