Lights, Camera, Action

N I N E T E E N

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

 ❝ The child who used to dance with a pure expression now sets a fire in my heart while smiling❞  — Renjun, Nct Dream, BOOM

  S O O Y U N

MY BRAIN CELLS ARE about to collapse. It's like a never-ending maze the one in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire where you have to keep running and find a way out. However, apparently, I can't find a way out with hangul.

The Korean alphabets. I'm Korean since birth, having two blissful, healthy, loving parents who don't seem to mind the fangirl side of me. There's one problem though. My mother is Japanese and it's the first language I learned without difficulty.

As much as embarrassing this is, yes I forgot hangul, though I can speak Korean. If I don't know hangul, I can't read or write Korean.

Bullshit.

It's Thursday and I'm at class, frowning, head buried in my arms laying on the desk.

I'm dreading what the homework would be and if there's anyway less in a week or so hangul can get stored in the hippocampus part of my brain. Thankfully, we're switching periods once the bell chimes.

When I'm almost out, head looking over my shoulder, eyes moving around the classroom the old times knock at my memory door and they say hello.

Someone actually does. I shake my head, dipping it in embarrassment and my cheeks flush seeing the person in front me with dark brown hair swished across his forehead, face red from running. His eyes are blue like the color of an ocean, but they're light and happy—bubbly. 

"Hello, uhh, Park Sooyun, was it?" He rubs the side of his neck, unsure if he got the wrong person. He's quiet for a minute then he begins, "Sooyun, you look a lot like Baekyun and if you cut your hair, oh wow, I don't think anyone would resist you," he says, laughing under his breath, still embarrassed.

Crap. I'm in trouble, no one's supposed to think that or witness me being Baekhyun's secret younger sister.

My eyes look anywhere but him, thinking of coming up with an answer until my phone rings, alerting me.

The boy notices, frowning. What does he want anyway? I can't just assume he's saying the actual Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, the very one from the K-Pop Idol group, EXO.

"Oh, you're Kim Jaeseon, right? I have to pick up this call, sorry." I say in a rush, actually wanting to dash out of here. As I'm running through the hallway, glares and weird looks past me and that's when it hits me.

I look like an absolute idiot, running while holding the phone to my ear. Oh, forget it, there's no point in your public image right now.

Noticing the restroom three feet away, I dash as quickly as possible only to see a huge line.