Lights, Camera, Action

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I'll always be your sworn sister." Ever since the day I've arrived in Korea and met Bangtan Soyeondan I've been meaning to tell him, so this is the chance now. "Baekhyun, I'm friends with Bangtan Soyeondan, well Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok for now."

"You're what now?" He says, alarmed, eyes round.

Before I could tell him everything my phones chimes. It's a message from Hoseok. 

Jhope: We're about to do some photo shooting and the director suggested you come over 

Either I'm delusional or my bias, Jhope just messaged me. Baekhyun leans, bumping into my shoulder, and there's a cheeky smile spreading across his face as his eyes gleam with mischief meeting my surprised ones.

What do I say? The voice in my head says go for it girl and another says, no I'm afraid I won't be able to make it because it seems scandalous, sure I won't be in the pictures or magazines but the staff there and cameras or anyone could get the wrong idea—

My fingers type away despite what I thought over and Baekhyun gives me a nod, saying if you go, don't pressure or hurt yourself. And my inner fangirl wants to come out, but it stays put.

Sooyun: That sounds great! I'm sure you guys will do amazing, but why should I come over?

Jhope: Jimin told him you're our friend, and Jungkook really wants you to come over so... oh almost forgot, the director knows you

Wait, the director knows me?

"So how'd you guys get each other's Kako Id's?" Baekhyun smiles cheekily, raising a brow, curiosity shining in his eyes.

Jhope: Actually I also want you to come over

Baekhyun sees this and he's laughing, then pats my head affectionately, taking my face in two hands, but then his eyes soften and he's sort of relaxed. "Park Sooyun imagine his reaction when he finds out you're the eight-member." Baekhyun's words immediately cause my heart to thump and the last thing I do is remove his hands and throw a book at his face, but he catches it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

I'm staring at my lap, sitting on the sofa, hands over each other's, heart tampering against my chest. My baby hairs stick to my forehead, eyes on the brightly lit screen of my phone.

I hear someone say my name and my head lifts, meeting the boy's sweet brown eyes standing tall before me with a perfectly round face, has a look of an adorable bunny.

I stand up, greeting him and he pulls me into a side hug. We walk towards our destined destination, finding ourselves in a conversation.

Arriving there, everyone's excited to see both us, all smiley and joyful. It doesn't take too long until our greeting is done and the photoshoot begins.

When on set there are lights, cameras, and backdrops. The director eyes me and ends up relieved to whatever reason, and throws a laugh at the women beside him. He tells her something in a whisper I can't figure out.

"Sooyun! The girl I've taught ballet!" The woman looks around her late twenties, delicate features are well seen around her round face accompanied with bright brown eyes. I'm wondering what she's said is true and my question is answered when surprisingly her hand lands on my shoulder.

I look closely into her eyes and realization hits me. 

It is her, Lee Chulsoo and the man, it's him, Lee Jaehyun—wait, Lee, isn't it Jeong? My mind snaps, hearing him tell me that they're actually siblings.