11 ~ Save Him

World Pov

The house silent. It's three in the morning, everyone is asleep.

They all had a big day, especially for the lovebirds. Tord is nestled into Tom's side, sleeping softly. In each others embrace, they slept happily.

Multiple men dressed in black, and armed, ushered into the bedroom quietly. Tom's eyes lifted, going into a quick panic, but as soon as he made a noise, he was knocked out.

Tord remained asleep, for the obvious reason, he can't hear anything. He's deaf.

Just to make sure he doesn't wake, he was traquizised. A few men carried him quietly out the back door and out of the house.

It took about an hour for Tom to wake  up. The short memory of what happened is suddenly flood back. He can't believe that happened, after the night they spent together.

He starred at his bedside, trembling. The thought of his love gone.
It's like a baby bird was ripped from his mother's nest. To break that bound would be heartbreaking for the both of them.

Tom quickly called Pat for answers, advice, anything!

They need to get Tord back, he might be dead.

During the phonecall with Patryck ...

(Pat) "What did you two do recently?"

(Tom) ".....umm... "

"Outside of the house."

"Oh. We visited a house, that looked run down and abandoned. Almost haunted."

".....
What street was the house on?"

"Uuhh, I think it was 27, Milton road."

"....
Damn. Damn. DAMN!"

"What?!"

"That was Paul's old house before it was raided! By our enemy!
They must've tracked down Tord because he went inside!"

"..."

"Look, I'll tell you were their base is, but you have to wait for Paul and I so we can back you up."

"Wait at my house. Be ready, or I'll leave."

**hangs up call**

When Tom was about to prepare all the weapons he can find, stuff for energy, anything that can help him, his blood began to boil

All of his work, time and dedication towards taking care of someone who he grown to love has been ripped from him. To be beaten, tortured, and killed.

That thought grew his rage. His vains began to pump vibrant purple blood. He clenched his jaw with the sudden pain within his muscles. Tom fell to his knees.

A long, lizard like tail sprung behind him. His hands and feet grew thick claws. He felt as if his entire body was on fire.  It hurt so much, he couldn't scream.

Thick, black tears fell from his painful eyes.
Images of Tord flipped through his mind. Making him filled with rage even more.

Parts of his skin turned purple as well, and two horns rose from the top of his head.

A violent ora appeared around him. Normal people would shit their pants if they saw Tom like this.

He feels an intense need to punch something. To use the immense power he just formed.

Tom punched the floor. Once. Twice.
Repeatedly, so fast you can't keep track of the hell is happening.

Landing the last swing. He floated a bit, then sealted on the ground, in a heroic type pose. One that's filled with rage, ready to kick some ass.

The two soldiers appeared at the front door. Tom answered it, looking like he just came out of hell. After they processed Tom's state, Paul began to giggle and fangirl at the sight of him.

"Eeeeee! I was waiting for you to turn!"

The two of them knew about Tom's power. They thought it was extraordinary and could help them in the future. Like now.

"Put these on. They'll help you figure out what to do, with the obstacles you'll face when we get there."

Tom held the object, scanned it. It looked like a pair of really fancy goggles.

Paul ran to their truck real quick and fetched an outfit that he thought would look good in his half monster form.

He went back inside, to the bathroom to put on the clothes and tech he'd just been given.

"I'm ready.
Let's go save Tord."

-

Okay.
I know how I escalate my chapters pretty quickly, but let me explain something.

That letter that Tom received in the beginning, that is from the "government". The person who actually sent the letter was Patryck.

He needed his leader to be safe for a while. Pat wasn't able to hang onto him because he's fighting a fucking war. Pat and Paul are targets. So he had to put him somewhere safe.

Pat called himself the government because he thought that otherwise, Tom wouldn't be willing to care for Tord.

Basically, Pat and Paul are extremely clever.

The government is actually the enemy here. They're the ones who kidnapped Tord.
By keeping tabs on Paul's old house, is how they tracked him down.

The last chapter is going to be a real boomer.

Yep. There's one more chapter left.

(*cries)