Chapter 5: What Was Lost

A/N: Trigger warning again for violence. Not much though. Basically Peter beats Flash with his crutch. I'll still put a warning for those that don't like violence though, but it's pretty bad ass for our soft boy.

I decided to go back to school the following week and face the crowd. Once I entered, I heard whispers and such, but didn't really care. MJ and Ned found me immediately and started helping me to class.

"So how does it feel to be back?" Ned asked.

"Well I'm hoping Flash sees me and feels bad. But we all know that won't happen." speak of the devil, Flash walks up to me with a smug look on his face. A week later and he made the excuse that he had to get some more stuff, before fully leaving for his suspension. Just so he could wait for me to come back.

"Awh, looks like little Elizabeth cried to her parents. Oh wait, you don't have any, and your uncle is dead too." I had enough. Sure I couldn't jump him right now with all my injuries. But I leaned on MJ and used my crutch to poke Flash in the chest hard.

"Listen Flash, you can beat me, you can berate me, you can dead name me. But talk about my family, and I'll beat the shit out of you."

*TW*

"Oh look everyone, Lizzy thinks she can be-" before he finished, I hit him in the head with my crutch extremely hard. I did it again, and again until he started bleeding. I hit him in the side with it too.

"How does it feel Flash, huh? How does it feel to get beat? Not good!" I kept beating him with my crutch as everyone gathered around, actually cheering me on. Once he was on the ground, I used my good leg and kicked him in the dick.

*TW END*

"Fuck you Flash!" he lay on the ground crying in pain. Everyone was actually clapping for me.

"Mr. Parker, join me in my office will you?" we all went dead silent as the principal walked into the crowd. Are you fucking kidding me? I followed him to his office and sat down.

"Now Peter, you know we have a zero tolerance policy for vio-"

"No, don't you dare say that. Principal Morita, Flash beat the shit out of me a week and a half ago. All you did was suspend him for a month. He needs to be expelled. He broke my back, he gave me bruises, he pushed me, punched me, and overall scared me into ever coming back here. So excuse me for wanting to get some revenge. I didn't break a single bone in his body. At most, I gave him a concussion, which he deserves." rage was coursing through me as I stared at him, anger in my eyes.

"Peter, that's not what the cameras showed us. It's your word against his. Flash said he accidentally pushed you down the stairs and tried to help you." I wasn't having this bullshit.

"That's because the cameras don't go in the bathrooms. How could you be so stupid? You really wanna expel me? You really wanna keep Flash here? Call my dad then," I thought for a second. Mr. Stark thinks of me as a son, so why not use that to my advantage? He said he'd get this sorted, now is the time. "Tony Stark."

The principal laughed at me, "Yeah, and I'm dating Black Widow."

I shot Mr. Stark a quick text telling him to pretend I'm his son, he read it and I called him, putting speaker phone on.

"Hey dad, so the principal wants to suspend me for beating Flash. Note that I didn't do much, I fought because he mentioned my birth parents' death and my uncle. Remember when I came home last week with many bruises and all that? He beat me up way worse, when all I did was hit him with my crutch. Principal Morita wants to expel me. You're on speaker with him right now"