여덟

Chapter Eight | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

A month has passed, means that only one more month school year is about to end, so i walked inside the cafeteria, i went in line to order my lunch. After doing so i walked towards my usual spot with my tray of banana milk and chees cake. But as i was now in front of my usual table the schools popular and hot boy's we're now sitting in it, including Yoongi.

Where am i supposed to eat now?

I was about to walk away and find an empty table when someone grabbed my wrist, and it felt really familiar from the usual touch.

Yoongi.

I looked back and he spoke, making me widened my eyes

"Don't leave, sit here with us from now on" he said and i looked at everyone of them. And Jungkook was there- wait? He's one of the popular hottie's? I wasn't informed since i only knew they we're called the schools hottie's and Yoongi was the only one i know.

"Yeah noona! Sit with us" Jungkook beamed. Are they making me laugh or something? Why would i sit with them? The schools POPULAR boys

I just kept quiet and was about to leave them alone, but the stubborn Yoongi was so annoying.

"Just sit down here from now on" Yoongi sternly said more like a commanding tone and pulled me beside him, i was a blushing mess. Wtf? i can sense girls are sending me daggers on my back, f*cking grate.

Soon we all started eating, and a guy that literally looked like a ball of sunshine spoke as he took a sip on his sprite

"well..aren't you going to introduce your self to us?" He asked me and so i looked at them nodding.

"Urhg..im Choi Yoon Angel" i said and bowed my head fot a bit

"i know her, she's the hot noona i was talking about" Jungkook suddenly spoke, what the frick? Did he just called me-

"Ohhh~ she is hot AND cute" a guy who had a really cute eye smile said. I blushed really bad.

"Aww" a guy who had looked fricking handsome cooed, which his name was Jin since its writen on the small miror hes holding.

We finished eating now and i dashed out of the cafeteria to avoid them. I wasn't so lucky and they were now beside me while they mumbled their names.

"Im Taehyung, call me Tae" the guy who flung his arm on my shoulder spoke.

"Im Namjoon, you can call me Joonie" the guy beside Yoongi said

"Your hope, Jhope!" The ball of sunshine beamed.

"Jimin, call me Chim" the guy who complimented me earlier spoke. Omo..im totally dead at the time we all graduate, 'cause girls from school will probably kill me. Just grate. This is all Yoongi's fault. FriCking grate.

"Have something to do after school?" Jin asked.

"Well, technically doing my homeworks and studdying like what every students does" i said

"Your not fun" Jimin pouted out

"I know, so leave me alone then. Thats what every one do" i saud and ran away from them. Gosh im so stressed because of these people.

But to no avail, they run like horses so they caught me red handed. How nice of them.

"Uhg..what now?" I asked annoyed from them

"You going with us weather you like it or not" Yoongi said flunging me on his shoulder like what he did when i was sick. Wtf is he even?

__________________________

WordCount: 566 (a/n not counted)

Yoongi's a bit rude, i know ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

Happy reading 💜🐷