스물둘

Chapter TwentyTwo | Umbrella

°•Yoongi•°

"Thank you so much Yoongi for keeping me company while Angel is away" her mom thanked me, I've never saw her since four years ago. How i miss her.

"No worries Mrs. Choi my parents are not here with me, they're in Daegu, so its fine by me-" i was cutted off by Mrs. Choi's phone ringing constantly

"Oh- wait a minute I'll just pick this up" she excused and i noded.

"Yes Hyuna? What?! Why?! What happened?! Omo...ok ok! I'll be there" i heard her panick. What happened? Who's Hyuna?

"Oh my Yoongi! I need to leave and be quick so i can arrive at the hospital!" She said dashing up stairs. Then she quickly ran down with her phone and wallet.

"Why Mrs. Choi? Who's in the hospital?" I asked and she was panting as heck.

"come along with me if you want, be at (insert hospital) in busan" she said and both of us got out of the house. Should i go?

"Wait! Mrs.Choi! I'll go with you" i  yelled but eventually she was now gone. Why the heck does she walk faster than me? Uhg..i guess ill be going to that hospital all alone then.
I hopped on the train, looking around as i saw different people i literally don't know. The train came to a stop meaning im already here at busan, everybody who had the same stop got up, walking out and went on their own ways like i did.

Soon i arrived the hospital, walking in, i imidietly spotted Mrs. Choi sitting on the lined up chair near the emergency room. I  ran up to her and she looked up at me, her cheeks stained with tears from earlier and new ones now.

"What happened Mrs. Choi? Who's in the emergency room?" I asked, perhaps her sisters? brother's? mother or fathe-

"Angel...she's undergoing surgery" she spoke, bursting out of tears, i did as well, my heart being crumpled at the words. Sitting beside her to give comfort.

"Sh-she..didn't even told us this. Sh-she kept it all" i sadly looked down at my lap, and tears we're still spilling from my eyes as i patted Mrs. Choi's back in a comfortable way

"A-and me her mother didn't even notice if she's feeling well or not. Im-im such a horrible parent" she whaled out, crying even more harder now. Moments later Mr. Choi came walking towards us, panting from running i guess

"Wha-what happened honey?" He asked leveling his self to see his wife's crying state. And i saw him glance at me giving me a sad smile before Mrs. Choi spoke.

"Angel...she's in th-the emergency room, a-and in a heart surgery-" my world crashed even more, my heart broken into small pieces. The emergency's door suddenly flung open.

"Are you all the family of miss Choi Angel?" the nurse asked out panting.

"Y-yes we are" Mrs. Choi muttered out

"Sh-she needs a heart transplant, if not there's a 95% she'll die" the nurse shattered as she told us. Wha- die? No..no! She cant!-

"I'll be the donor" we all looked at the person who suddenly spoke.

"What why are you doing this?!  There must be abother way!" i heard Mrs. Choi yell.

"Its ok, and its all for Angel so I'll be fine with it. I have decided already, I'll be the one for the heart donor" what the frAck, he'll die!

"But-" Mr. Choi was cutted off

"No but's. Lets start it already" and so the heart transplanting started, Mr. and Mrs. Choi both cried out, this kind of situations are hard, same for me.

_________________________

WordCount: 622(a/n not counted)

Who do you think the heart donor was?

Happy reading 💜🐷