열여닯

Chapter Eighteen | Umbrella

°•Yoongi•°

God, she's been ignoring me and the boys since i saw her talk with those three girls that had really thick make up on thir faces.

Since i heard her from Taehyung i had a feeling that i should befriend her, she looks like the girl i liked when i was kindergarten..well i miss her, so much.

~~~

"Kids! Its play time!" The teacher told us, i was happy to play on the play ground, i had a lot of friends so i wasn't lonely. Everyone inside the classroom went running out to the plau ground.

I ran out too, but as soon as i arrived i saw a figure sitting at the top of the slide. She was my crush. Wearing a black cocktail dress and white doll shoes, really cute i could tell.

I didn't know how to tell her, i was shy and i wasn't the nicest person. She was all alone, no one playing with her.

"Yoongi! Come on lets play!" I heard hoseok yell from afar, i glanced at her again before running towards hoseok.

The next day i passed by her room, and i held the note i wrote on a piece of yellow sticky paper, she wasn't there because its recess.

I went inside the room, searching for her desk, i finally found it and placed the note on top of her desk.

I heard voices comming over the room, so i quickly ran out and waited for her to arrive. She finally arrived but only a few were with her, anf they just ignored her. She noticed the paper and reads the note aloud.

"Get out of my school" she frowns and her nose scrunched up. She might've sawn the small heart on the bottom of the paper. To that i ran back to my room. I didn't know how to feel, so i wrote that.

~~~

what the f*ck, now i remember how i did that to my crush. I bit harsh, but its true! I really didn't know how to feel. Aishh! I should've at least got her name, f*ck my life. I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath, i finished and just wore a hoddie along with jeans.

As i arrived the school, its was a normal day but it wasn't fun without her. I passed by her room and she wasn't there, five more minutes the bell will rang, where is she?

Now its lunch and she's still not showing up. Where is she?!

"Hyung?"

"Yoongi?"

"Yoongi hyung?!" i got startled by them

"Oh, sorry i didn't know" i muttered out

"Hyung..you've been spacing out lately" Jungkook spoke

"Aish..she's been ignoring us as f*ck and now she's not even showing up at shool!" ok, maybe i yelled that out too loud

"Yeah hyung, but don't worry Lisa said she's fine" Jungkook told me, patting my shoulder in a comforting way

"Is that the only thing she told Lisa?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Uhggg!" I groan and they looked at me smirking

"You like her, right hyung?" I heard Jimin.

"None of your business" i firmly said

"Tss, just spill it out hyung" Taehyung spats

"Ok, ok! Yes! i like her! so much! Happy?" I finally spitted out

"Yes! we winnnnnn~" Taehyung and Jimin yelled out

"Hand us one thousand won~ oh yeasss" Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook handed out money to rhe two boys

"The both of us knew you liked her" Jimin shows off the money he just got.

"shut up please" i was annoyed

"Yes hyung, sorry" he apologized.

What's wrong Angel? Why are you like this?

___________________________

WordCount: 618(a/n not counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷