스물하나

Chapter TwentyOne | Umbrella

[Four years later]

°•Angel•°

"Angel noona, i need to tell you something i didn't told you two years ago"  Hueningkai told me through the phone.

"Well, what is it?" I asked him

"Meet me at this cafe (insert)"
He told me, and he didn't even sound nervous

"Ok, be there in fifteen minutes i guess" i told him and hung up on the phone, what is he gonna tell me?
I changed onto a simple outfit, white top and black jeans. The white top made my skin paler than ever, sigh.

I went out of my apartment with my phone and wallet. As i walked down the bussy streets, i saw the cafe NingNing told me.

I opened the door, the chimes clingks making a relaxing sound throughout the mini cafe. From afar i saw a familiar face with a girl, the girl was cute and her hair was short and brown-ish, she wore a pink pastel dress ending at the top of her knee's. I went cloder to the both of them, getting a better view of NingNing and the girl she was with. I sat down infront of them and they we're smiling widely at me.

"Hey Ning, who's the cute girl?" I asked him and she giggled

"She's Hyuna, noona my girlfriend and fiancé" my eyes went a bit big

"f-fiancé? You didn't told me this!" I was excited, but aren't they too young?

"Huening will tell you the story eonni" Hyuna spoke giving me a cute smile, i returned with a nod.

"So Hyuna has been my girlfriend since eight grade noona, but when mom and dad told me that i was arrange merriage to someone already i never thought of breaking up with Hyuna. Even though i didn't know who i was arranged, i didn't stop our relationship. A couple of days passed and thats when Hyuna's parents told her she was arranged merriage too, we both almost loosed hope. The time that i was about to meet that girl, Hyuna was meeting with that boy too, thats when we arrived at the same meeting place. Me and my girlfriend was arranged marriaged." he spoke, wow im happy for him.

"Im happy for you, for the both of you" i told them and they held hands, Hyuna was smiling cutely.
Thats when i noticed something, Hyuna's tummy had a bump.

"A-are you pregnant Hyuna?" I asked her amd she smiled

"Yes eonni, two months" she said and i almost chocked on my coffee

"Omooo! I'll be a great eonni i promise!" I said and they both chuckled.

~~~

"eo-nni! eo-nni!" i heard Hanah yell as she ran towards me and jumping on me.

"Oof, even though your just two years old and you cant talk properly. I know you're going to be a smart kid Hanah" i said and she smiled at me.

"God, Hanah why are you so hyper for a two year old?" NingNing was now walking in my apartment.

"Your like this when we we're kindergarten though" i murmured anf he glared at me.

"I'll get water on your fridge noona" he said and went to the kitchen, i was fiddling Hanah's fingers. A sudden pain in my chest popped, i can't breathe properly. What the f*ck, i remember my weak heart-

°•HueningKai•°

I heard a loud thud on the floor, so i ran quickly to the living room.

"A-ppa..eo-nni" i heard Hanah murmuring words. I saw noona collapsing on the floor beside my daughter. Oh my god! I ran towards her and she was gasping for air.

"N-ning-i-" she can't speak properly now, so i quickly dialed Hyuna's number. Telling her that she needs to go here at noona's house fast. A couple of minutes noona was still gasping for air, ofcourse i cant just leave Hanah here. Hyuna came in the apartment, gasping at the sight of noona. I quickly picked noona up, running towards the door.

"I'll bring her to the hospital, call her parents right away and tell them to go at (insert hospital)" i  said and she nods. I quickly placed her beside me on rhe driver's seat. Soon we arrived at the hospital, i quickly took her inside.

"Please! Help me! Save my noona!" I yelled and three nurse's came to me with a strecher. I placed her in the strecher and they ran to the emergency room. I was about to get in with them but one nurse stopped me.

"Sorry sir, but you have to wait here" she told me and went back in. Aishh, i guess i have to wait here until her parents arrives along with Hyuna and Hanah.

_________________________

WordCount: 790(a/n nit counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷