Chapter Four | Umbrella

°•Angel•°

I slowly opened my eyes, wiping my eyes as i looked around the surroundings. I was inside my bed now, tucked nicely as i wore a white shirt that had a printed word "-sh*t" along with blue shorts. Wait- how did i get here?

I stood up from my bed running towards my bathroom, washing up my face and brushing my teeth. As i finished, me dashing down stairs as i didn't know if i was late or what. I stopped, as i saw eomma and Yoongi talking on the sofa. I fixed my self and my hair as i walk towards them.

"Oh..honey are you feeling fine now?" She asked standing up as he placed her palms on my forehead checking up on me.

"Angel your fever is still high! Omo!" She exclaimed, why didn't i felt hot when i washed my face?

"How am i supposed to head work when your sick? My wouldn't let me have a day off" she frustatingly ruffled her hair. Soon Yoongi interrupted, speaking words i can't believe he just said.

"I'll take care of her Mrs. Choi" he said making eomma look at him, she hugged Yoongi

"Thank you so much Yoongi! Thank you so so  muchhh" eomma almost squield. But she stopped and looked calmly at us.

"Make sure you take good care of my princess, feed her too, and make her rest enough. She love's eating and sleeping Yoongi" she lastly said and i was a blushing mess. Now he knows what i do at home, uhrgg..sometimes i hate you eomma~

"so...take a rest princess~ the queen might get mad at me, im just a knight doing my duties" he salutes making me giggle

"you silly, and why are you doing this? you'll skip one day of school just to look after me? Are you insane?!" I yelled at him, soon he gave me a 'dont you test my nerves" look, and i was flung on top of Yoongi's shoulder, i squield, slightly punching his back

"Ahh!!!Yoongi-ahh! Put me down!" I yelled making him smirk and walk upstairs, he entered inside my room. Wait- how'd he know that?

Soon he gently placed me on my yellow bed, tucking me in my white blanket and soft pillows.

"Sleep princess, I'll be here beside you.......always" he said sitting down a chair he pulled just beside my bed, placing his head on the side of my bed.

"Ill take a nap too, now hurry!,sleep! He demands making me roll my eyes. And so i did fell asleep, feeling something hold gently onto my hands.

________________________

WordCount: 444(a/n not counted)

Happy reading 💜🐷