Another Unexpected Meeting...? : 2

Chapter 2

Nobody's POV

Alibaba and Aladdin had been looking for Morgiana since she should have come back from getting her Vessel repaired by now. She had left a few hours ago, so the first place they had thought to look was her room since she probably went there to put them away.

"Hey! Morgiana are you back yet?"

Alibaba knocked on the door grinning at Aladdin before looking back up when he heard movement in the room. The door creaked open and Morgiana peeked at the crack. She looked at both of them before looking around and dragging them both in.

"Huh?!!"

Alibaba and Aladdin both flopped to the ground and comically started whining at Morgiana because she had thrown them to the ground.

"Morgiannaaa why'd you doo thaaaat???"

Aladdin rubbed his behind tearing up comically at the spot Morg was standing before.

Morgiana on the other hand had already paced towards a lavish box on the bedside table beside her bed. Curious, Alibaba stood up and walked over peering over the box.

"When I went to get my Vessel fixed- "

"Woah! You got it done that quickly?!? Show us!"

Alibaba proceeded to open the box and Aladdin waddled up beside him. They both stared at the Bracelets in awe at the new intricate designs flowing over the silver. Aladdin's focus however quickly shifted to the fact that the bracelets had rukh of their own as if it had a soul. They didn't before so-

"Morg?"

Aladdin peered up at his female friend who looked rather uneasy.

Finally snapped out of his own wonder, Alibaba also looked up and quickly became worried for his friend.

"Morgiana what's wrong?"

Huffing slightly and with a slight pout that quickly once again shifted to unease.

"When I went to the new Jewellers something... weird? No... odd. There was something odd about the cashier..."

"... It's alright Morg. You can tell us."

"I was there for 25 minutes. Maybe less. The person, she? I think went in and out... and she was creepy. "

"How was she creepy Morg?" Aladdin looked at Morg now. He had that look in his eyes once again. Somewhat similar as to when Judar had attacked him and Ugo in Balbadd but much calmer.

Now looking somewhat distressed as if she were remembering memories that didn't sit well with her, she closed her eyes and took a deep, shaky breath.

"Her eyes were dead as if she'd fallen into depravity."

--==Timeskip brought to you by me binge-watching Magi because Ja'far is beautiful beyond words.==--

"You're telling me, that someone in Sindria has possibly fallen into depravity?"

Sinbad who had originally been cheerful before had straightened in his seat and was looking at them seriously. Ja'far and Masrur beside him also noticeably tensed.

"Yes. Morgiana had met them when getting her Vessel fixed, but only noticed afterward. Sinbad, what's going to happen?"

Alibaba also looked quite serious about the situation. As he should be. The prospect of a fallen being in Sindria would very much possibly end with destruction and fatalities should the fallen go on a killing spree, and none of the Generals or Sinbad be there in time to stop them.