"Do we have to go inside?" I looked down at the floor.

"We don't have to." Emphasising on the 'have' he pulled my chin up to inspect my reaction. I have him a blank 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' look and he shrugged. Forgot to tell, I confirmed the appointment for his shrugging problem.

"Common then, let's go in there." I pulled at his hand to get him moving. He didn't move though, I looked over my shoulder at him and he smirked.

"Water."

"What?" I looked at him incredulously.

"You came in here for water and I think we going in there together will make them think of me as your water." Again his British accent came up. God I love it. Well concentrate, that's not the topic right now but didn't get what he said at first but when I did, I did a double take and pounced at him. It was not a good idea because we fell, him on top of me. Ugh.

"See you're making my theory more believable." I went red, more than red to be exact. I pushed against his chest to get his heavy ass off of me. I succeeded and got up ruffling his hair to make them more messy which I knew would drive him crazy. Jake does that a lot and he hates it, I'm such a good learner.

"Do you want them to believe that?" He smirked and my eyes widened.

"Oh shit, I didn't think that." My mouth fell open.

"It's okay, my family's very open." I grumbled and went to fix his hair.

"Hey, don't touch my hair."

"Fix it and then come out." With that I left the kitchen with a glass of water in my hand. Entering the dining room was not that much awkward till Jake decided it was good to scoff and say, "That much time for water, it must be pretty hot." Do they say anything except for double meaning? The other's laughed while I blushed. His chair was beside mine so I did kick him pretty violently. He yelped silently and I gave him a sickening sweet smile. Brett entered just then and winked my way.

Dinner wrapped up without any questions and now it was time to go.

"Come here anytime you want, Honey." Alana softly hugged me.

"Yeah sure." I replied to her.

"Night, guys!" I said to all of them and followed Brett to his car.

"Isn't Jake coming with us?" I questioned when I was positioned in the car nicely.

"Nah, he's got some work at his house so he'll go in another ten minutes." He reversed back from his garage which was filled with all kinds of cars. Literally. You name it, you got it. But I still adored his.

"Oh."

"You didn't tell me you lived in Holland." He broke the silence around us.

"Well, you didn't ask." I shrugged, it wasn't a big deal anyway.

"Fair enough. Your parent's house was also there?"

"No, we used live in Battle Creek, also in Michigan." I looked sideways at him, he looked deep in thought for reasons unknown to me.

"Where did you live before this?" I countered back.

"Till I was five we used to live in Liverpool after that Manchester and since I turned 14, here." Even saying the name of the places makes his British come up and it's so sexy. I want a guy with a British accent.

You have one.

Shut up.

"So you visit there often?" Curiosity is deep in my bones.