ARE YOU GOOGLE?

Just because you don't have a prince, does not mean you're not a princess- Zayn Malik

_____________________________________________

CHAPTER - 3
ARE YOU GOOGLE?

EMARALD'S POV :

"Hazel." Was the first thing he said to me. I removed my hands from his chest which I placed when we collided and tried to back away from him but he held me in place.

"Umm Hi, Brett?" It sounded more like a question than a greeting. He wasn't losing his grip on my arms. And then God knows why he started chuckling like an idiot.

I mean Greek god, handsome, cute...

Wait what?

"Why are you laughing?" I asked skeptically, completely oblivious to the situation.

"I don't know maybe because you were so stunned to see me here." He replied mocking me.

"You know I'm fine, you don't have to hold me." Something flashed in his eyes but he quickly covered it with a annoyingly cocky expression.

"Any girl would love to be in this situation with me and you want me to leave you." My face turned scarlet at his words and I guess he noticed too because then he added,"What are you? A tomato?" A smirk plastered on his face.

"Very funny." I said with a fake smile, "Anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I was just returning from the grocery store. You?"

"Going to grocery store."

He silently said 'O', "Okay, want me to walk you there?"

So sweet...

Oh shut up brain.

"No, it's fine it's just down the street anyways." I said with a genuine smile.

"You know it's not the safest place at this time and I can walk you there." His face looked really sincere.

"No no, it's fine. You should go with your friend, he must be waiting."

"See you tomorrow in school, Hazel." He said and walked away towards his friend to wherever they were heading.

Is it just me or did he just call you Hazel which by the way isn't your name, twice?

______________________________

I was walking down the lane towards my  house at 1:00 a.m. where my parent's were waiting for me. I was coming from my first ever party. My friend which was my ride didn't wanted to leave so early so I decided to walk home.

I reached home in ten minutes as the party wasn't that far. The roads were dark. I found the key under the door mat but the front door was already open.

I tried to walk inside very discretely but then I heard the sound of someone pulling a trigger.....

I came back to my senses. It was a  nightmare. It was just a nightmare and nothing else. I kept chanting this to myself. Even if I do this, I can't change the truth they died because of me. All that wasn't a nightmare it was my living reality.

It was better from the last few days but now I'm getting these again. Oh god! When will this stop. I came here to start over but if this happens then how will I be able to do that?