we meet again

Camila's P.O.V.
I get a knock at my door. It's currently 12.58 p.m. and I open the door to see the one and only (Y/N). "(Y/N), what are you doing here? There's a thing called texting, you should try it some time." I say as I let her in with her boyfriend. "We have some unfinished business." She answers. "Like for example-..." Louis trails off and I cut him off with "I don't need to know."
   "Why are you trying to break us up?" Louis asks me. "Because, you cheated on (Y/N), I saw you kiss Harry, before your guys high school reunion, remember that? Huh?!" I yell in curiosity. Louis stands in shock as my sister gasps. "We don't have time for this." (Y/N) says. "You're only mad because the truth will hit you in the face, right?" I ask and smirk. She gives me a dirty look and is about to walk out with her boyfriend.
   "Make sure you shut the door on your way out, you don't want your audacity hitting you on the way out!" I say. They walk out as a call my partner. "I'm going to stick to the plan, I swear." I say and hang up.
                        (Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Louis has a concert coming up tonight in London. You and Louis go to Harry's flat and knock on the door. He answers. "Um, hey Louis and (Y/N). How are you both?" He asks casually. "Good, and you?" Louis asks. "I'm good." Harry says. "A word?" You ask Harry and point to the kitchen. "Sure." He says.
    "Did you and Louis kiss before the high school reunion?" You ask. "Yes..." he says in his British accent looking down tearing up. "Hey, don't cry, it's okay! Everyone makes mistakes!" You say and comfort Harry. You start to lean in as he asks "What are you doing..?" and you make an excuse with "I was gonna hug you."
You both come out of the kitchen and get ready for Louis' concert tonight. After you get dressed, Louis drives all of you to the arena while singing along to 'Night Changes'. You all get to the arena and the show starts. You and Harry are backstage in V.I.P. as you see Camila enter with a red hoodie.
In the pocket, you see her pull out a black medium thing. A gun. You run out to the stage and try to look for her. But everything happens so fast and you hear a gun shot. You look over at Louis to see him gushing out blood. "Louis!" You cry out. "Please don't give up on me!!" You yell. They get an ambulance and you stay with Louis. When you get to the front desk of the hospital, the nurse asks "What are you to him?" "His wife." You respond with.
She leads you to the room and you sit beside him. He wakes up. "Eleanor? Where is she?" Louis asks. "She's not here, you guys broke up, remember?" Harry responds. "No, we were about to get married! Who's that girl over there?" Louis asks. He gives you a confused look, acting like he forgot you...