Cole Sprouse

"Cole." You finish. "Who is Cole? I know it's not Cole sprouse!" Louis chuckles. But he breaks the laugh when you give him a serious look. "From the life of Zach and Cody, and from high school ?!" Louis exclaims. "The one and only." You Sigh.
If only Louis knew you had a crush on Cole in high school. Maybe, just maybe you still had feelings for him. You soon fall asleep until your phone starts buzzing.
     The name '𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑒☕️💞💯' pops up. You realized you forgot to change his name before you started dating Louis. You reach to grab it on your nightstand until Louis gets your phone answers it. "Hello?" Louis says then puts it on speaker. "Hey, um, do you know where (Y/N) is?" Cole asks. You mentally face-palm yourself.
"Hey Cole!" You say into the phone. "Hey (nickname)!" Cole answers. "I'm in London with my boyfriend, can I call you back?" You ask him. "Yeah, sure, and I'm in London too, anyways bye love!" He says. You then hang up the phone and throw it across the room.
"Who was that?!" Louis asks. "A friend..?" You sheepishly reply. "It sounds like your cheating on me!" "Like you were with Harry?" You answer while smirking. He then pushes you against the wall as you breath heavily with tears falling down his and your cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry (Y/N)..." Louis says. "No, I'm done! Just let me go to sleep! And especially leave me alone!" You yell while leaving the room to go sleep on the couch. You FaceTime Cole and he answers.
You: Hey Cole!
Cole: Are you crying?! What's wrong? Is it my fault??
You: I'm fine. It involves you a bit— but it's not your fault, matter of fact, it's mine.
Cole: can i ask what happened.
You: L-Louis got mad and pushed me...
Cole: where are you?
You: first of all, did you come into my house?
Cole: yes... and where are you.?
You: at my flat..?
Cole: send me the address and I'll pick you up in the evening at 12.
You: okay, adios.
Cole: Bye.
You hang up and go to sleep.
           ————-————
                  Louis' P.O.V.
   I wake up and go look for (Y/N). I see her curled up in a ball crying. So I start kissing her. She breaks the kiss and we hear a knock. "I'm sorry." I whisper to (Y/N). "You're f-" She gets cut off by me answering the door. It's Cole, but why?

                  Cole's P.O.V.
    I look at a small boy with a hoodie on. "What do you need?" He asks coldly. "Give these to (Y/N) for me, it's special."