Not again, Eleanor.

Louis' P.O.V.
I wake up about to go to Starbucks to get breakfast for me and (Y/N). I drive to Starbucks and order our food. I sit down to wait as I see someone I don't want to see... Harry.

"Hey, Louis... look I'm really sorry..." Harry says looking down and looking up at me.

"You're fine lad." I say and hug him until I hear a 'snap'. We both turn around and look around but then just shake it off. I finally get my order, drive home, and open the door to see (Y/N) on the couch.

"Hey Louis." (Y/N) says.

"Hey, I brought you breakfast."

"Just in time , I have to go to work , bye , love you louis!" (Y/N) says and she kisses me. Then she leaves for work. And right when she's gone , I get a knock on my door, I open it to see...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
You drive to work and clock in. They're asking if you can work over time. Well, extra time equals extra money! You say yes and tell louis he seems fine with it. While your making girls' coffee, they say "Aren't you Louis' side chick?" You sigh and roll your eyes continuing. But then the one girl pushes you from the back counter into the bathroom. Then you guys go at it then walk out like nothing happened.

Eleanor's P.O.V
I knock at Louis' door and plan to do something to break (Y/N) and him up so I can get him back.

"I'm so sorry Louis I will never , ever hurt you again!!!!" I say.

"Oh, it's.. fine Eleanor." Louis says.

"Do you want to go to like a bar or something?..." I say.

"Sure?" Louis says giving me a questioning look. We go to the bar and we both get grape sparkling wine. But I slip in a drug in Louis' drink when he goes on his phone. You know the kind of drug in movies? Yeah, that one. Louis then passes out about 5 minutes later. Then I drive him to his flat shared with (Y/N). Luckily she's not home. It's about 7:30 and I wake him up and start kissing him. He falls asleep AGAIN so I start taking pictures of me kissing Louis and send them to (Y/N) using Louis' phone. It tells me 'Read 7:40' and I smirk then hurry up and leave a note saying 'We should do that again sometime babe, ttyl, bye♥️-Eleanor' and exit.
                   (Y/N)'s P.O.V.
You come home and call Louis' name. You go inside his room and see him. You then see a note from Eleanor. You go to sleep. You wake up at 9:30 a.m. and you wake up Louis.

"Ugh , my head hurts , love , can you hand me some medicine?" Louis says acting like nothing happened.

"You're not gonna talk about yesterday?!?" You say and show him these pics sent to you and the note.

"Babe , she might've drugged me or something! I promise I would never cheat on you! I promise!!!" Louis says.

"Mkay, just making sure bab-..." you then trip and hit your head.