Who do you love?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
"...you" Louis finishes.
    "Well then, it sure doesn't seem like it." You respond. "I'm done fighting (Y/N), I want you back, please! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have even said Harry, I don't even know why I did, if we're saying confessions now, I cheated on you ONCE with Harry, I was drunk, and I'm sorry, it was at a bar and he just, ugh, he kissed me! But I kissed back, once again, I was drunk! Just please, pretty please forgive me, I love you, and only you." Louis finishes.
     You start tearing up. You want him, no, you NEED him. "I-I'm s-" You get interrupted by him crashing his lips onto yours. You don't care who can see through the glass, large windows. You start kissing back, until you both hear a loud knock at the door.
     Louis answers the door while you hurry and fix yourself. You sit down as you hear someone say "Hi, I just wanted to check how (Y/N) was doing." You look up to see your mum. "Mum! How are you???" You ask. "I would be better if I get a hug of yours!" You both hug and she soon leaves.
It starts getting dark, so you and Louis go back. To his place, that you share with him. As soon as you sit down on the couch, he starts tickling you. "LOUIS STOPPPPP" you laugh while dragging the 'p'.
But then, from the bedroom, you hear noise. "Louis, is someone else in here..?" You whisper. "No, why?" Louis asks. You point to a shadow. "Oh shoot, I'll call the police, I left my phone upstairs, I'll be back, stay here." Louis says and walks upstairs.
You grab a knife and go in the bedroom, you see the balcony door open a note on the bed that says:
Dear (Y/N)
I have loved you since we were 18. I know you probably don't even remember me, but I'll give you hints on who this is. Call the police, I'm haunting you down. P.S. this is just a joke, don't take it personal
Hint #1 : I have green blue-ish eyes
Hint #2 : I have black hair
Hint #3 : i have an o in my name.
You think who it could be. Either Brooklyn, Brendon, or anyone that lied. 
     "Love, where are you?" Louis yells, you run out of the bedroom and show him the note. "Who is this?" Louis asks. "I think it's ..."