girlfriend

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
    "G-Girlfriend?" You ask. "Yeah? Why?" Lili asks. "I never knew." You say and force a smile. You also had a thing for Cole, at least more than Louis. "Well, it's getting late so I'm just going to leave." You say while waving to them. You get in my car and start driving. You pass Louis' house when you see Eleanor, kissing Louis, and him kissing back. You then speed your car up and think who's house to go to. You pull up to the boys' house.             
    "Jackpot, at least I have some real friends." You say as you open the door since you have a key that they gave you. You see Rye and Andy kissing on the stairs. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't know everyone was kissing today!" You say sheepishly. "It's national kiss day, if someone doesn't kiss anyone, it determines bad luck." Rye says.
     Soon enough, Mikey comes downstairs as you're on the couch. "(Y/N)!"  He says as he comes to hug you. "Hey Mikey!" you exclaim. "Wanna go to the park?" He asks out of nowhere. You nod in agreement as for when everyone sees Brooklyn comes rushing downstairs. "Y/N!!" He drags the 'n' and hugs you. "Hey, how have you been." You ask trying to break an endless hug. "I've been good, how have you been." He asks in return while still hugging you. "I've been good." You say while hitting his arm he has wrapped around you. He finally lets go and you and Mikey are about to leave and you both grab both of your stuff and exit.
     You and Mikey finally make it to the park as you both sit on a bench. You see Louis with Eleanor. Eleanor is smiling, but Louis' face looks plain sad to you. You and Mikey start talking, but when it's an hour later, he starts to lean in and so do you. You both kiss for the first time with each other, and it was amazing. You and Mikey then get up and intertwine our hands while walking to the house again. You come in and Brooklyn hugs you again.
     "Brook." You yawn. "I'm so tired, hug me tomorrow but not today." You smile, he nods and starts to fall asleep, so does Jack, Andy, and Rye. When they all fall asleep, you and Mikey walk up the stairs to his room. You both start talking, and making out from dusk till' dawn.
     "Good morning babe." Mikey says as he kisses your forehead. "Babe..?" You ask. "Sorry." He looks down sheepishly. "No, no, you're fine!" You say and kiss him. You stand up as you stretch. You all hear a knock on the door so you go open it, and Louis stands at the doorway with tears. "Babe..." he starts.