Part 2

Jeff managed to catch up with Wendy and got her pinned to a tree.

"What do you want!?!" She yelled in his face, seemingly more annoyed then scared.
"Well I was going to kill you.. but I'm not to sure anymore." Jeff said mockingly.

Wendy looked at him like he was some insane person who just tried to kill her. (......waaaaaaiit..)

"fuck you, you insane bastard!"
Jeff laughed at this while Wendy continued to give him a confused glare. Jeff wrapped an arm around Wendy's shoulders.
"I'll tell you what, I won't kill ya if........yeah I got nothing, I ain't great at the hole 'let's make a deal' junk. That's slendys thing. But you know what I am good at? Playing video games! Lets play some with Ben!"

Jeff grabbed Wendy's hand and led her deeper into the woods.

Toby's POV

...who is this kid.

"Hi! I'm Mable! This is the mystery shack! It's pretty boring and all the stuff in it fake! Let's go somewhere more fun! Wanna go to the pool with me?!?!

I have no idea what she just said....
I looked at her with a very confused face. Well I have to respond or else she might know somethings up..

"..............SURE!"
I said with a dorky smile on my face. She seemed to have been pleased by that since she grabbed my hand and pulled me through gravity falls leading me to.... whatever place she was talking about.

She talked the entire time we were running, pointing out places and people.

She really knows a lot about this town.

She slowly came to a stop while she trailed off her sentence.
I looked down at her to meet her eyes. "oh I forgot to ask you what your name was!" She said.

I immediately looked back upwards

Shit.

Should I give her a fake name?

......Nah I have a common name anyways. I looked down at her again. "The names Toby!" I stated proudly. She stared at me for a second and gave me a soft smile.
Then looked back forward and continued talking.