chapter twenty.

The outfit is cute. Maybe Grayson isn't too bad.

My dads stare in awe at the outfit.

"Are you wearing that to school?" They ask happily but try not to show it

"Yep!" I say with confidence.

They smile and we eat breakfast. I'll never get bored of the family breakfasts before school.

The car ride feels extra long.

When I get there things look different. People start yelling at a huge group when I get there. Slowly and carefully I get out of my car.  Joined beside me is Ethan. He links arms with me and we walk closer to the huge group.

"Where are we going?" I ask but he doesn't answer.

When we get to the huge group they all get in a line. They each have a rose. They hand me a rose until I get to Grayson.

"Each rose is for every day I've known you. Since the minute I locked eyes with you in the hallway I knew I was in love with you. There hasn't been a single second where I haven't been thinking about you. All the people around me are always annoyed; especially the hoes;" he looks at the girl that kissed him. "becuse I'm always talking about you or drawing you."

He pulls out a stack of papers.

They are all of me. me. is he doing what i think he's doing?

ohmygoodness.ohmygoodness.ohmygoodness.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

I pull him into a hug and I can feel him relax.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" The crowd chants when we release from the hug.

"As the crowd wishes" I whisper in his ear before I pull him into a kiss.

The cheer and go crazy but I can't hear much over my own heartbeat.

The bell rings and we hold hands down the hallway. The teachers and staff don't say anything they just smile.

I'm one happy gal.

---

Sorry this chapter was so short but I really like it. If you liked this story don't forget to vote and comment. This is going to be the last chapter unless you want me to make another one to show their future. Let me know!