chapter nineteen

"Do you believe me?" He asks

I take off my hood and look him in the eye. He's geniune. Instead of responding I keep getting closer until our lips touch.

He kisses back and the moment feels like a dream.

I love this boy.

He pulls away after a moment and I rest my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me and we sit there until the bell rings. In the hallway we walk close together but he doesn't hold my hand. He wants me to feel comfortable. This boy really cares about me.

I do too.

When I get home I pull my dads into giant hugs and sit down at the island.

"How was school today?" They ask carefully

"It was amazing! Thanks for asking, how was yours?"

They glance at each other before ranting about all the rude and homophobic customers.

"Sorry about that guys, I was wondering if I could go to the mall with Grayson and Ethan."

Their eyes go wide.

"So, things went well?"

"Yep. We figured it out, we're good now." I say with pink cheeks

They smile at me and nod.

"Thanks guys!" I hug them and run out to Grays car.

"Get in, we're going shopping!" Ethan says in a girly voice.

I laugh and get in. Throughout the drive my smile doesn't leave my face, I'm happy.

When we get to the mall we walk in with linked arms and heads high. I'm in the middle and the boys are on the sides of me. They both flip their hair jokingly making me laugh.

The first shop we go in makes me nervous. The smell of strong perfume and fake bitches takes over. I don't really find much other then a few pieces of jewelery. On the other hand, Ethan and Gray have piles of clothes for me to try on.

As they wish I try on everything. To my pleasant surprise I end up buying a few of the items. The next store is the same way. By the time we get to the food court all of our arms are full of bags. I'm not the only one who got things but I got the most. I really missed out on fashion when I just put on a huge hoodie and sweatpants. None of that anymore.

After we eat we put all the bags in the trunk and head to their house first. I help them get their stuff in the house and put away. By the time we get to my house it's almost dark out and I'm exhasted.

When we walk in my dads are kissing and don't have shirts on. I really don't want to know what they were doing or were about to do. They quickly put on their shirts and hug Grayson and I.

"How was it?" They ask.

"It was amazing. Looks like you guys were having some fun too." I say with a wink

They blush and let us take the bags upstairs. Ethan stayed in the car so it's just the two of us. I set down the bags and go into the restroom and change into new pajamas. When I come out of the bathroom Grayson is still there and hanging up my clothes.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask

He turns around with a outfit in his hand.

"Wear this tomarrow."

"Why?" I ask

"Because I said so missy." He says with a hand on his hip.

I laugh and lay down. He tucks me in and gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves.

What an eventful day.