You glanced up at the clock that was above the doorway, watching the seconds tick by for class to end.

You looked around you to see everyone else still working on a paper or reading.

You groaned and lifted your bag into your lap, opening it up to see the cutest kitten eyes staring back at you. Your heart melted and a large smile broke out on your face. You reached in and grabbed a slice of cheese you had from lunch, breaking it apart into smaller pieces and feeding it to Kyo.

You could feel the vibrations through the bag as Kyo began purring with delight. You giggled quietly and closed your bag up again, leaving a small opening for the kitten to breathe.

It was then that the bell rung and everyone hurriedly flitted away. You turned around in your seat, watching Akihiko Ikuto packing his things away in bag a couple of seats back.

You gulped and nodded your head, gathering up your courage. You got up and set your bookbag down, turning on your heel and walking towards Ikuto's desk. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Tsukiko bounding into the classroom before slowly coming to a stop at your desk.

Standing right before him, Ikuto glanced up with wide eyes, "Y-Y/n. Hi, I didn't see you there."

A blush formed on your cheeks and you took a few deep breaths, steadying your nerves. You've been through a lot lately, whether it was actually real or not you still weren't sure yourself, but you did know that Ikuto didn't make you as nervous as he did before.

"Ikuto. I uhm..." you trailed off, your words getting caught in your mouth.

Ikuto slowly stood up, standing a couple inches above you to the point where you had to tilt your head upwards to meet his eyes.

You bit your lip and looked down at his shoes, playing with your thumbs, "I need help sewing something.." you said quietly.

It wasn't that Ikuto was making you nervous, but the confrontation of talking to him face to face.

His eyes lit up and he gave a smile as he said, "Of course! What is it you need sewing?"

Your face reddened even more as you turned your body slightly and pointed out the tear in your skirt.

He kneeled down and touched the fabric in his hand. You could just see the thoughts that were surely swirling around in his head. But you knew already that he'd be able to sew it; he's done so before and it was perfectly done too.

As Ikuto began to stand up once more, a loud laugh caught both of you off guard from behind you.

You swiveled around to see Tsukiko on the floor next to your desk. But what made your heart stop was the small kitten that was sitting atop of Kiko's shoulders, rubbing against the side of her face.

Your feet ran forward before your mind could process what you were doing. You scooped up the kitten and placed him back into your bag, looking around the classroom wildly to make sure no one saw.

"Y/n! When did you get a cat? He's soooo cute!" Kiko squealed with delight.

You giggled nervously as his head popped back out of your bag, an innocent expression on his cute little face.

Suddenly, a hand reached out from behind you, petting the top of Kyo's head and scratching him behind the ears.

Turning your head, you noticed Ikuto was the one petting Kyo, a look of fondness etched onto his face.

"Hey, (Y/n)...how about I come by your place tomorrow to fix your skirt?"

Kiko's mouth dropped open and she shot you a mischievous smirk.

"Y-yeah.. that's fine.." you said slowly, blinking lazily up at Ikuto. Your mind begins to wonder why he'd ask to do such a thing when he could get it done right here and now.

Tsukiko chuckled and stood up fast, pulling a toothy grin as she stared down at you. "I guess I'll leave you two to it!" she said loudly and turned more towards you to say, "And I'll see youuuu later!" And with a wink she was skipping out of the classroom.

Kyo mewled and you smiled. You also stood up, breaking Ikuto's contact with the kitten. "I really have to get going; Kyo needs food and I need to make a stop to buy some stuff for him."

Ikuto rose up and nodded his head, "Yes, you should do that. Can I have your number for later?" he said nonchalantly as he picked up his bookbag and slung it over his shoulder.

You smiled and handed over your phone while he gave you his. You both exchanged numbers and you bit your lip nervously.

"Well, I have to go now, (Y/n). I'll see you tomorrow!" Ikuto gave a wave and took off out of the classroom.

You looked down at Kyosuke as you picked your own bookbag up and began walking out the door.

"You're so cute, you know that?" you murmured to him and he gave a small love bite to the tip of your finger.

You weren't sure if the shock of getting your crush's number was delayed and you'd feel it later, or if you just wouldn't feel it at all. He was even coming over tomorrow. But inside, you didn't feel as giddy as you thought you would be.

Instead you were more focused on Kyo and getting him the items he needs. Or how cute it'd be to buy him a ball with a feather and watch him bat it across the floors of your home. You idly wondered how he'd look if you bought him a small bell to attach to his chain collar and if it'd be comfortable enough for him.

You hummed to yourself as you walked out of the school and made it onto the pavements outside. You knew you wanted to get him something that'd make him happy. You wanted the best for your kitty. You'd get him the fluffiest blanket for him to snuggle into and the best cheese you could find in town.

You smiled down at the kitten in your arms, pulling him up to your face and giving him a small peck on top of his head. His eyes gleamed and he gave a small lick to your cheek before you pulled away. Your cheeks heated and you stared at him in shock as he closed his eyes and snuggled into your chest. Even as a kitten he's still the same Kyo.

Oops, You're Mine (Neko x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें