CHAPRWR 2: RISE OF THE DEAD

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

NO ONE POV

It had been three weeks since Y/N had gone "Missing" along with Raven. Quill thought that Raven took Y/N with her back to the tribe. But Raven lied that he was attacked by a pack of Beowolfs and that she couldn't save him. The family was devastated. Yang blames Raven for not saving him and doesn't ever want to see her again.

AT THE PIZZERIA

Y/N was in the parts and Service room. Not moving a muscle. If he had anymore. Foxy was watching him. His body lay motionless against the wall.

She just wanted her friend back.

Foxy: you know Y/N I still remember that time you tried to flirt with me..... It was kinda funny.... Please.. Just come back

She just started to cry. Little did she know the finger of Y/N twitched.

TIME SKIP [NIGHT 1]

It was Mangle's turn to watch Y/N she was hanging from the ceiling watching Y/N. He still didn't move.

Mango: h-hey Y/N wanna hear a joke

Silence

Mangle: w-what did killer say to the children?

More silence

Mangle: KNIFE to meet you. F-f-funny right?

She said with a desperate smile, but still nothing. She then dropped down next to Y/N. She laid her head on his shoulder.

Mangle: please be okay

She then waited the whole night until it hit 6 A.M.

[NIGHT 2]

Freda was at the door of the parts and service room. She had been standing there all night. Foxy had gone after the Nigh guard.

Freda: Y-Y/N?

She then knocked on the door. No reply. She took off her top hat and held it in her hands.

Freda: Y/N please wake up

There was still no reply. She sighed as the time hit 6 A.M.

Freda: seriously who is the Night guard? He or she has us on 20202020 mode

[NIGHT 3]

Bonnie was now watching Y/N. She had a board game in front of her and was "Playing" with Y/N. They were playing Remnant the Board Game. Y/N's favorite.

Bonnie: HAHA I HEREBY DECLARE THAT YOUR KINGDOM IS NOW MINE Y/N!!!

Still no reaction.

Bonnie: this is no fun without you

[NIGHT 4]

Marionette offered to watch Y/N while the other try to take down the Night guard. She was floating working on a new toy for the kids. She glanced at Y/N and still no movement. She sighed and floated over to him. She inspected him, but still he didn't move. She then held out her hand and touched his head. She then closed her eyes and entered his mind. When she opened her eyes she that she was in a house. She smelled the air and it smelled of carcasses.

*CREAK*

She looked and saw four doors behind her. One was door open. She walked through it. She looked and saw a man with blonde hair and a tattoo on his other arm. His face was mutilated; all that could be seen was his skull and brains. She then walked out only to see another door open. She walked in and saw a Woman with a white cloak on the ground. Her arm had been torn off and her face was to mutilated. She walked out once more to see the third door open. She walked in and saw the woman who murdered Y/n was dead. She didn't even have her head. Her arms were gone and there were about 40 slashes on her legs and back. Last but not least was that her sword was stabbed into her back. she walked out once more and saw the last door open. All she saw was a dark hallway.