Chapter 48: Encountering Trouble

Deku's Point of View

Shinsou asked me a couple of days ago if I would accompany him to his father's second wedding. He said he had requested Kaminari first, but he was so busy with Kirishima, that I was his second choice. I don't mind going to weddings because it makes me imagine how my wedding would look like. I told him I would go, which made him extremely excited.

Bakugou and I were sitting at our small average table in our apartment, talking about our agencies and our step closer to becoming a pro hero. We were also eating some breakfast since it was ten in the morning.

"Kachaan, I won't be home today until late at night," I commenced talking about the wedding with Bakugou, who was enjoying his baby back ribs with chipotles bbq sauce.

"..." Kachaan stayed silent as he continued to dig at his ribs.

"Because I'm going to attend a wedding with Shinsou," I tell Bakugou with a smile. He stops in his movement by looking away from the ribs to look up at me with a stare.

"Is that so?" Bakugou asks me with a glare. I chuckle with precaution before taking another bite out of the sandwich he made me. He looks away from me and takes another bite out of his ribs.

"You're not upset, right?"

"Whatever, Deku. But if I hear your ass at two in the morning, I'm punishing you for waking me up!" Bakugou threatened me. I laugh at his threats, causing him to quickly get up from his seat and rush over to me, cupping my cheeks.

"Are my threats funny to you? How pathetic~" Bakugou smirked as he finished speaking. I gulp and share a side smile before him dragging my bottom lip out of place with his teeth. I groan at the pain of his teeth, digging into my mouth.

"Kachaan! That hurts!" I whine as I feel some blood escape my lips. I look down at my mouth, and with my tongue, I try to get rid of the blood, but I was too late. Bakugou had already cleaned me up before backing away.

"You taste delicious, Deku~" Bakugou cooed into my ear before licking my earlobe gently, causing me to hiccup a moan out of my mouth.

"You're such a tease!" I yell with a flustered face. Bakugou chuckles in my ear before backing away and sitting back on his chair to eat the rest of his ribs.

"Anyways, I'm leaving at four. Shinsou is coming to pick me up," I say as I grab my empty plate and rinse it out in the kitchen sink.

"When did you and dead eyes become friends?"

"Back in junior year of high school," I say, still rinsing and cleaning my plate. I reach over to grab the glass next to Kachaan's empty plate with sauce around the entire surface.

Bakugou didn't say anything after that. He just walked into his room and closed the door. I look over my shoulder and stare at his door, thinking about how he must feel. I shake it off when I feel the temperature of the water shift rapidly. I jump back from how hot it was and quickly turned it the opposite way. I don't think I've ever seen Kachaan get jealous before. Is this the first time? But he didn't seem like the jealous type... I'm overthinking something foolish. He's probably fine.

After drying off the used plates and put them in their designated places, I walk over to my room and decide what clothes I should wear for the wedding.

   Time-Lapse

The clothes I was wearing were some cute black dress pants, black lovely polishes shoes, and a formal dark green shirt. My hair was like it usually is, messy and curly, and for accessories, I wore the watch Kachaan gave me months back. I walk out of my room with my phone in hand to find Bakugou sitting in the living room, staring at me. I look up from my phone and raise a brow.