He sat down on the large California king, pressing his massive hands against the white sheets as he looked up at me. I dropped my towel, and like always he sexed me with his eyes.

"You want to touch?" I smiled, teasing him.
He blushed, and I wondered how a man that fine could be shy.

I took his hand in mine next, running it across my perky chest. He bit down on his lip, and I could tell he tried to fight the urge inside of him. I didn't understand why. Maybe he still couldn't find himself able to sleep with another woman other than his wife.

"Tell me" I began, "When are you going to ask?"

"Ask for what?" He played stupid.

"What do you think?"

I was now putting my hair in a wet bun, styling it with messy strings that would hang along my ears.

"I think...you look beautiful" he said, afterwards kissing me on my forehead.

I smiled, and he left me alone to finish getting dressed. I hurried since I already took enough of his time,  and within the next ten minutes I was floating out of the bedroom, feeling like a million dollars in the expensive ensemble. He complimented me for the hundredth time that day, and led me to his car out front.

I wasn't sure where he was taking me. Neither of us talked as he played old school jams on his Bluetooth, in which his favorite seemed to be Keith sweat or Jodeci. After a while I realized the drive was longer than I anticipated, as I began to see us hopping on the highway.

"Where are we going?" I giggled, although I was a little worried.

"Philly, that's where my favorite restaurant is" he looked over to me, "And I booked us a room"
A room to do what exactly? Stare at each other? I thought to myself.

Although I knew I wasn't technically supposed to be going back to Philly, I figured it couldn't  be that hot that I wouldn't be able to show my face at a restaurant I was sure that was nowhere near North Philly. Philly was only a hour away with light traffic, and the two of us were sitting down at dinner by 8.

     "This place is nice, I see why it's your favorite" I admired the decor that adorned the large walls. I didn't get a chance to catch the name of the restaurant due to the fact I was too busy gawking at the beauty of the whole place, it's golden rustic walls that were aesthetically destroyed, the old Italian paintings, the most captivating part being the large diamond chandelier that hung in the center of the spacious room.

"I'm surprised you've never been here, you seem like you're used to this lifestyle" he said before putting his glass to his lips.
"Sort of" I lied.

"Well get used to it" he winked.

I blushed, and then felt the immediate need to use the ladies room. I excused myself and headed towards the restrooms that were equally as beautiful as the rest of the place. Besides having to use the bathroom I had to also get myself together mentally. I was nervous as hell, and no matter how many times I had been around Milo the feeling never ceased to go away. After peeing,  I sat my bag down on the sink and began to rummage through for a fix, since I for sure couldn't step out for a smoke break.

"Isis?"

Hearing my name, I turned my head to see Melrose coming out of the stall that was right beside mine. She looked good in the all white designer gown, and I admired her figure that I always loved. I smiled uneasy, not sure of what to say.

"Wassup Melrose" I said nervously.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out" she gave me a knowing look, "What happened to you guys?"