Chapter 22

" I love you too," I said mindlessly, continuing to kiss him.

I unbuttoned his button down shirt and he took it off, throwing it on the floor without leaving my gaze. My hands roamed over his bear chest and I felt his heart beat increasing.

Austin sat up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He slid me lower on his lips, causing me to moan as I felt his erection brush against my sensitive area. His lips crashed against mine and I responded immediately. After a few seconds he slid me off his lap and had me lye down on my back. He slid of his slacks and toss them like he did with his other clothes. I slid off my sweats and toss them, causing them to land on a lamp and fall over.

We both laughed, looking at the shattered lamp on the ground.

" Can't be that reckless May," Austin teased.

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

He spread my legs enough so he could lye down on top of me, him pressing against me.

" I can be as reckless as I'd like," I teased back, rubbing my nose against his.

He kissed me gently then more forcefully, as if it was the last time we would ever be with each other. I wrapped my legs around his calfs and he pushed himself up a little, getting a better taste of me.

His hands roamed over my thighs to up to my stomach. When his hands reached my bra I arched my back slightly so he could undo the hook and slide it off. My breasts were now in his hands, massaging them gently.

His lips went down to my breasts and kissed them gently, playing with my nipple with his tongue. I moaned softly and he smiled, making his way down my stomach. His teeth went to the band of my panties and he slid them all the way off, taking them out of his mouth and onto the floor. His mouth did magic, making my body tingle and my legs to twitch. My hands got lost in his hair, moaning his name from time to time.

He stopped and slid his boxers off, so both of our naked body's were pressed against each other.

He kissed me again, pressing his body against mine. I felt myself become wet and he groaned deeply into my mouth.

" May."

The way he said my name, so deep and lustful, made me moan. He took my hand in his and interlocked our fingers, holding them above my head. His eyes looked deep into mine, filled with lust and want.

" Do you want this?" He asked sincerely.

I nodded.

He looked at me for a second more then leaned down to kiss me. I licked his lips and he groaned softly. Pulling away, he positioned my legs and slowly inserted into me. I bit my bottom lip and he pressed his chest against mine, kissing me softly. He moved slowly and continued to kiss me, keeping my hands above my head.

Increasing speed I moaned louder, interrupting our kiss now and then to try and catch my breath.

He changed my position and now put my legs over his shoulders.

" Austin. Austin."

" Keep saying my name baby," he growled.

I moaned and he went faster, rocking my body.

" Austin!" I screamed out.

He pulled out and lied down, putting me on him. I put it in me slowly and began riding him slowly.

" Aaaahhh.."

I leaned over him is a ride him and he began playing and sucking on my breasts. I breathed heavily in his ear as I went fast. His hands gripped my ass pushing me to go deeper and fast as he continued to suck on my breasts.