"Right, we will take care of you." Smilingly said.

Then the guy at Beam side reached out his hand and about to touch Beam when another person came, holding his wrist and glared at him. Hr tightened his grip and the other man groaned in pain. Then Forth pushed him. "Try to touch my man and you'll be dead meat!"

Then finally they left, Forth stared coldly at Beam, Beam looked back at him and found that it was Forth, he smiled and said. "P'Forth! It's you!" He's eye's blurred but he still can recognize people if he looked at it closely, like he did at Forth, he's face was inch away from Forth face, both of them felt their breaths. "P'Forth.. are you trying to seduce me?" Suddenly Beam said.

Seducing my ass! You're the one who's seducing me! Forth wanted to said those words but he knows that Beam was really drunk. "Let's go." He coldly said. And grabbed Beam wrist, and about to pull him but Beam get back his hand.

"Oiiiiiiiiiii.. I don't want to go yet!" Beam pouted. He's bottom lips was so attractive to Forth, he was mesmerized by it, and wanted to kiss and bites those lips, the way Beam blinked his eyes slow motion to Forth eyes, he's nose was perfect for his face, his skin was so smooth and fluffy that he wanted to touch. Beam voice was so angelic to his ears.

Forth put his hand to his pocket and get his wallet and leave a bill for his drink, then he immediately pulled Beam then carry him Princess style, Beam was startled and his hand tangled up in Forth neck stared at him and he felt burning at his cheeks, he was blushing so hard.

Forth walked outside the club and went to his car, then he put Beam at the car. Then he entered too. While driving, Forth focused on the road. Beam felt that the alcohol at his his body suddenly left without giving him a notice!

Instead of sending him home, Forth send him to his own house! Tossing him to his king size bed, Beam startled and looked at him at fear and mix emotions. "P.. what are you doing?"

"Giving you a punishment." Forth coldly said.

"Why! I.. I didn't do anything!" Beam retorted. He cover himself a quilt.

"Yes you did, first you drink again, and not just that you dare to drink alone, do you know how dangerous is that." Forth  was like he was father giving a lecture to his young daughter. But in reality, he was really scared that if Beam bited other because of his biting hobbit when he's drunk. "Second, is for showing your beauty to others than me. Third," Forth lean his head closer to him and added. "For seducing me." He whispered.

Beam face become red,his eyes widened! Seducing my ass! When did he do that!!

Beam was about to escape but a pair of hands grabbed to his body and didn't let him go to escape from this room.

Though, the hands that grabbed him gentle making sure that it was not too tight to hurt him and not too loose to let him go. He was hold like he was most fragile and expensive thing in the world. Beam tried to wriggle, but Forth was more powerful than him.

The room was dark, but enough to recognize each other. Beam knows that he was on Forth room, and this guy Forth was the one who carried on him, but the atmosphere brought an ambiguous feelings. Forth placed him at the soft bed, Beam tried to take the chance to get up but Forth still catched him.

Due to the darkness, the two figures struggled to see each other. That also make them cannot see what each other emotions.

Forth is showing a very sincere yet obvious sadness on his eyes. He looked at Beam lovingly as his body reacted to the warmth the young man is emitting. He wanted to hold him, to gently caress him, to carry him forever to infinity, but he wasn't sure about Beam feelings. Maybe he doesn't like him?