💍Chapter.20💍

At last we got to visit Ireland and people recognised us even our families never missed a beat with us and everyone even my sister is finally happy for me and I couldn't ask for it any other way.
Becky: "I'm happy that you are happy Sis, that's all that matters to me right now"
Me: "Thanks Sis"
Sheamus: "I have noticed such a big difference in you, you are so bright and so is your future"
Me: "Thank you"
Sheamus: "No problem babe"
Then the room was just silent, my family and Sheamus were in the room and I was wondering what was going on for a moment but I came to a surprise event that had just happened right now...
Me: "Shesmus: "What is going on? Why is it so silent?"
(He got on one knee infront of me and my family watched)
Sheamus: "Will you marry me Victoria Quinn?"
(I nod)
Me: "Yes"
He put the ring on my finger and we kissed and my family cheered, they were a happy bunch of people seeing what they witnessed and now I can consider myself so lucky.
I never thought this day would come or the fact that this would even happen let alone not expecting it to happen anytime soon but it did and that's exactly what happened, the unexpected and I know what people say these days, expect the unexpected in life.
I'm happy with life right now and I couldn't change it in anyway, I'm happy with things just the way they are but if changes happen then I will not be afraid of change.
I'm not afraid to face my fears and I have learnt what people can be like but I have looked outside of the box and thought about how life could be and becoming friends with Sheamus was the best thing I ever did because now we are gonna get married very very soon and nothing is gonna change that for myself and him and now I can finally be me.
I'm Victoria Quinn aka Vicky Lynch and I'm happy with my life right here, right now and I would never ask for anything anymore better, I celebrated with drinks in the end and we threw a Irish themed engagement party and that's my Irish Love Story.

The End.