🖤Chapter.14🖤

So Sheamus and I were backstage talking about what my sister said and to be honest I just don't know what is up with her and everyone else these days, she should be supporting me not criticising me, I just do not get it.
Sheamus: "Vick, what's up?"
Me: "Nothing, it doesn't matter anyway"
Sheamus: "Of course it does, I know something is on your mind, what's up?"
Me: "It's my sister, she does not approve of our relationship, she should be on my side"
Sheamus: "Oh I know"
Me: "You Knew?"
Sheamus: "Yeah I could tell, but maybe it's because you've been hurt so many times before that she's only concerned but she does not have to worry because I'm not like that, she hasn't got to know  what I'm like around you yet"
Me: "I think she's too quick to judge you"
Sheamus: "Well Exactly, that's my point, she might just be proven wrong after all"
Me: "What do you mean by that?"
Sheamus: "You'll see"
I still don't get it but yeah maybe we will see about that, Becky my sister, she does jump and be quick to judge but both of us have been stabbed in the back before and she's just not trusting anyone were as I'm trying to trust people again but recently it only turns out that I only have one true friend in my life and that's my soul mate and yes he's my true friend, no one else.
I have been waiting for a long time for someone to like me the way he does, I've been waiting for this all my life and my sister knows this, I have nothing but love for Sheamus, my sister and my family.
I don't have many friends but it does not matter, the ones I do have are true and that's all that really matters but now I have to focus on this match before I well in truly get dominated.