🍀Chapter.5🍀

Surely but slowly I started realising that I have proven myself wrong, I have done so much better for myself.
I even got in title matches.
Now I might not have won them title matches but my aim is the Main roster and no one will stop me until I get right up there and when I do, Hell, no one is gonna stop me and that is that because I said so.
I did turn Face then turn Heel by the minutes in NXT but hopefully if I move the main roster I just might stick to being one character but I'm waiting to see what my character is actually gonna be like because at the moment I honestly don't know and people don't know what they think of me yet but I know I will get there eventually.
Me: "Do you think we will get to the main roster?"
Becky: "Oh I hope so Sis, we need to get there, that was the whole point of us being here"
Me: "I was just thinking about it, that's all"
I'll be honest with myself, I do get nervous for no reason but other times there is a reason behind it but everyone has their reasons and they Maybe different to mine, when your in NXT your worried that you won't survive and that was me right there at the time.
I saw a lot of call ups in NXT and that's the likes of; Rusev, Lana, Summer Rae, Emma, Paige, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and some countless others down the line.
Most of the roster hopes it's then but not everyone is gonna survive it, there are deserving ones and none deserving ones and I know for a fact I'm one of the deserving ones, especially after the humiliation I suffered many years ago in a wrestling ring.
I know I can do this and I can make this work and become true and that's what I have gotta do if I must.