😞Chapter.2😞

So it had been years and years down the line since I retired from pro wrestling and to be honest I was trying to get over it but nothing was working at the time and nothing inspired me to make a comeback at all up until this point.....
Becky: "It's been years now since both of us retired from in ring competition"
Me: "I know and I still don't feel inspired to come back, I felt like I have just let myself down and that I should've done better out there at the time but there's nothing I can do about that now Sis"
Becky: "Oh I know that, I know there's nothing you can do about the past but there is something you can do about your future"
Me: "Oh right and what's that?"
Becky: "Learn from your stupid mistakes"
Me: "So is that why you retired too"
Becky: "No, I just retired because I think I'm getting there now plus I have better things to do"
Me: "Oh right, Ok"
Then I remember Gonzo turning on the Tv and there was this Irish Wrestler just like us called Sheamus on our tv and he was doing brilliantly for himself and he is Irish too.
Myself and my sister looked at one and thought, if he can do it, we can too and that was our inspiration to try and get back out there again and no later as we got back into wrestling the WWE had signed the both of us.
Myself and Becky and this is gonna get better rather than worse for the both of us hopefully from now on.
Me: "I hope we do not screw This up, we will finally be on tv, I thought that this moment would never happen for us Becky"
Becky: "I know Sis, I didn't think we would ever go down that road again but look at us now"
Me: "I know right? This is gonna get good"
And It did, we made it to America and I did have my moments when I got insecure but I was praying to myself that I get better in the ring so I do not look like a flop out there, I have been humiliated once and it will never happen again.