Chapter 7 - Adorable Smile

Aha!

It is I

The great and wonderful author who sucks at deadlines and keeping focus with writing books..!

No seriously.. I have lost quite the motivation in editing books so even now I'm in the process of doing so.. I just thought to update this book seeing as it'll be even longer till I update anymore so please don't expect much from me for awhile..

I may publish or post new chapters/books before then, it'll depend on when I get some time to do so or some motivation..

So please understand.. ^__^ and thanks for the support so far, I appreciate it!
And I hope you all stay safe and well during this time also..

======================================

== 3rd person's Pov ==

Once both the princes and Hana had finished, they alongside the guards left the cafe and walked about the streets. But since leaving the cafe Hana didn't fail to notice the difference in the atmosphere around her. That said gloomy atmosphere coming from both princes that stood either side of her.

Before, she saw them both doing nothing but a harmless stare off at one another but now that it's continued for this long.. she saw it wasn't what she first thought.
"Um.. Are you Princes okay?", both boys came out their trance and faced her. Her face held both concern and guilt.

'Does she think she caused this?'

Both Princes thought the same and exchanged a sad look to one another. Licht stepped forward and laid a hand on her shoulder. Hana looked up and blinked a few times. Licht gasped slightly as he hadn't looked at her close up before, she truly was cute. Kai watched Licht gaze upon Hana and sighed to himself. He could see Hana took the gaze she was getting off Licht the wrong way..

"Hana"

The girl turned to the taller male and gave the same expression she was giving Licht. An expression of guilt.. "We're fine Hana. We were just refusing to back down on a friendly stare off", he explained. His lips went up into a small smile and he gazed softly at the girl as her face lightened with relief and a smile came about.
Her smile also caused Licht to snap back to reality and step back from her. He rubbed the back of his neck and went to apologise but stopped when he saw the face of his brother.

'If only I didn't zone out, I could of gotten her to smile at me', Licht felt saddened by the achievement of his older brother but still kept the determination of beating him.

Even if he still didn't fully understand why he was determined to make Hana favour him more..

The group made their way towards the fountain in the middle of town and so they stopped to sit by it. The guards sat themselves on a bench just a little bit away from the fountain to give the three their own space. Hana immediately became overjoyed as she spotted the running water, she practically sprinted over to it when it came into view. The two princes could only watch and admire her as she did so.
Hana giggled as she dipped her hands into the water. To both boys, there was no one else but her at that moment. The way she let out a warm heartening laugh alongside her glowing aura, captivated them.

Hana continued her act until she thought back to who was with her. Her cheeks blushed red as she stopped and sat down. She gave a nervous smile at the boys as she caught both their eyes. "Sorry Prince's, I got carried away", the pair nodded. "It was quite adorable watching you, so don't worry about it", Kai spoke and this caused Hana to feel like shrinking. 'I can't believe he saw me as being adorable!', she screamed to herself inside.